January Turning Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January Turning Wheels

It arrived today and all I can say is well done to all involved. Haven't read it yet, but looks great.

Chances are that I'll probably receive my January TW next week (Christmas week). I live on Long Island (NY).
    Rog
    '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
    Smithtown,NY
    Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

I also got mine today and read most of it ,, Very well done , Good job to all involved , Ed

Comment

Got mine today. Well done, but will take a little getting used to. I thought the postman had folded it again when I opened the mailbox. Then I remembered the change, and no damage was done when he rolled it to fit in the box.
        Dwight 54 Commander hardtop

Comment

Yep at my P.O. Box today. Awesome look and feel. Thank you for the great efforts to be better.
          Mike
          Fort Worth, TX

1964 Avanti R2 #R-4986

Comment

Again, people across the country have received theirs and I am still waiting only about 300 miles from the point of mailing.
            I know that they are all mailed together and the differences are within the USPS.
            Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
            Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Just got my December issue today . Will see how long it takes for my January issue to get here have marked on calendar .

Old Fart

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                It arrived today and all I can say is well done to all involved. Haven't read it yet, but looks great.
                Thanks, Doug (and others); 'glad you enjoyed it.

Pretty cool, eh? BP
                We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
                "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Got mine today. new format is nice.

Comment

Got mine also today.....I think I'm going to like!
                    UOTE=63avanti.;1088179]Got mine today. new format is nice.[/QUOTE]
                    Lou Van Anne
                    62 Champ
                    64 R2 GT Hawk
                    79 Avanti II

Comment

Got mine today in WA. My said "Didn't this used to look different?" Well, yes it did, but I think i like the new look.
                      Don Wilson, Centralia, WA

40 Champion 4 door*
                      50 Champion 2 door*
                      53 Commander K Auto*
                      53 Commander K overdrive*
                      55 President Speedster
                      62 GT 4Speed*
                      63 Avanti R1*
                      64 Champ 1/2 ton

* Formerly owned

Comment

I received mine today as well, also in WA. Considering the volume of mail and packages the USPS is currently processing, I was surprised I received it so early (about a week or so earlier than "normal").
                        Mark L

Comment

I got mine yesterday (Friday).I'm not going to look at it until next week because things are going to be real slow at work!
                          I was also surprised to receive it this early.Kind of like a Christmas miracle,lol!!

Comment

Received mine Dec. 22nd, earliest ever. It's different and will take some getting used
                            to, but being in full color will make it easier. studegary, the USPS truck must drive straight
                            through New York to get to us in New England. Maybe they will drop off your mail on the
                            way back through.

Comment

Originally posted by paul shuffleburg View Post
                              Received mine Dec. 22nd, earliest ever. It's different and will take some getting used
                              to, but being in full color will make it easier. studegary, the USPS truck must drive straight
                              through New York to get to us in New England. Maybe they will drop off your mail on the
                              way back through.
                              Maybe you are correct, Paul. My mail main distribution point is Albany, NY, not NYC or Westchester County (both closer). It is discouraging to see that TW has been delivered all across the country and I still do not have mine. Even if I receive it after Christmas, that is okay. I just don't like to be last in the US by several days.
                              Gary L.
                              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                              Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
                              X