Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Hawk At Up Coming 2018 Barrette Jackson

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GT Hawk At Up Coming 2018 Barrette Jackson

    Nice Green Mist GT Hawk. Claims R1 4-speed updated to R2. Nice looking car.


    https://www.barrett-jackson.com/Even...ER-HAWK-212857

    What say ye?




  • #2
    An excellent ride to add to the growing collection of Mark Halsband of Rumson, New Joyzee.........till he runs out of garage space or his wife says ENOUGH:-)

    Comment


    • #3
      Incorrect exhaust tips ........just sayin:-)

      Comment


      • #4
        And why does it have a Golden Hawk hood bulge added on?
        sals54

        Comment


        • #5
          It has a VS 57 supercharger. Wonder why? It is also missing the R 2 air cleaner, and maybe the oil pan/PCV tube. Nice looking car though.
          Last edited by (S); 12-13-2017, 12:20 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Hawklover View Post
            Incorrect exhaust tips ........just sayin:-)
            And no wood grain vinyl dash on the passenger side, non-orignal outside mirrors and a non-factory tach. Just sayin' too -- as the owner of a 1962 GT. But it's my favorite color combination.
            Bill L.
            1962 GT Hawk

            Comment


            • #7
              Very nice looking Hawk. Even if it's not concours or pure stock I like it. What's the guesstimate auction price?

              Comment


              • #8
                Why a VS-57????
                64 GT Hawk (K7)
                1970 Avanti (R3)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 64V-K7 View Post
                  Why a VS-57????
                  Because Golden Hawk mounting brackets are readily available. R2 Lark, and Hawk types not at all.
                  Bez Auto Alchemy
                  573-318-8948
                  http://bezautoalchemy.com


                  "Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 56GH View Post
                    And no wood grain vinyl dash on the passenger side, non-orignal outside mirrors and a non-factory tach. Just sayin' too -- as the owner of a 1962 GT. But it's my favorite color combination.
                    It is an early '63 with the Flush Mounted Parking Lights and the '62 Type Silver Dash overlay, it most likely came that way.
                    StudeRich
                    Second Generation Stude Driver,
                    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bezhawk View Post
                      Because Golden Hawk mounting brackets are readily available. R2 Lark, and Hawk types not at all.
                      Yeah, but an SN-60 would have been a much better choice
                      64 GT Hawk (K7)
                      1970 Avanti (R3)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
                        It is an early '63 with the Flush Mounted Parking Lights and the '62 Type Silver Dash overlay, it most likely came that way.
                        This is how the dash looks in my early 63 GT. I don't remember my car's serial # off hand, but I think this one is even lower.
                        Jim K.
                        63 Hawk

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Shhhhhhhh, not to
                          Loud

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Be proud, walk tall with a purpose, and feel confident that no matter what you proffer to the "other half" you will prevail!!
                            Originally posted by mch View Post
                            Shhhhhhhh, not to
                            Loud

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X