25% OFF: SNM Studebaker Saturday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25% OFF: SNM Studebaker Saturday!

The Studebaker National Museum store is having a special, one-day only sale on most everything: 25% off! It is today (Saturday, December 9, 2017). Enter promo code studebaker25 at checkout:

The Studebaker National Museum Online Store is the place to shop for all of your Studebaker related merchandise needs....

There are a few limitations; it is generally merchandise only, per this disclaimer:

Offer Expires midnight 12/9/2017. Excludes Madison models, neon clock, SDC banners, membership, brick orders, production orders, and adopt-a-car. No other discounts apply. Does not apply to previous purchases.

Cool beans! BP
    Last edited by BobPalma; 12-09-2017, 04:40 AM.
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Wow!!! There's lots of great items in the Museum Store much of it at 25% off as Bob says. Support the Museum and buy an item or two to add to your collection. I did.
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

The SDC Store @ the MUSEUM has just received all new, very high quality long sleeve denim shirts just in time for Christmas. Normally priced at $37.95 less today’s discount of 25%, loads your stocking for just $28.46 plus shipping.
      2X and 3X add $2.00

The shirts have the lazy S in red/blue and carry the Trademarked, horizontal STUDEBAKER Drivers Club logo. I bought 3!!!
      Last edited by Tom Curtis; 12-09-2017, 09:51 AM.

Comment

That is really too bad that their Website makes no mention of the Sale, and has no Ad with a picture of their New Shirts.
        Looks like somebody in "Advertising" was sleeping.
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Doesn’t take much imagination to picture what denim looks like Rich. Nonetheless, see page 38 of December Turning Wheels

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
            That is really too bad that their Website makes no mention of the Sale, and has no Ad with a picture of their New Shirts.
            Looks like somebody in "Advertising" was sleeping.
            Here ya go Rich - https://www.studebakermuseum.org/sto...enim-SDC-Shirt

Comment

How could one buy one with no clue to it's Design? They are missing a whole LOT of on-line Sales from SDC Members and Non-Members.

UPDATE: That's weird, I wonder why it does not come up when clicking "Apparel" and then "Polo and other Shirts"?

There is a separate section for SDC stuff and apparently this Denum Long sleeves shirt IS or should be in "SDC Merchandise"/ "Apparel" but it is not, it only comes up with this "Magic' Link that sweetolbob found.

That is one hard to negotiate Website! Simple and logical, just does not work for these Web designers!
              Last edited by StudeRich; 12-09-2017, 11:29 AM.
              StudeRich
              SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

How could one buy one with no clue to it's Design? They are missing a whole LOT of on-line Sales from SDC Members and Non-Members.

UPDATE: That's weird, I wonder why it does not come up when clicking "Apparel" and then "Polo and other Shirts"?
                There was a second apparel tab lower on the menu. Bob

Comment

I placed an order. It helps support the museum and their merchandise is usually pretty nice. Thanks for the reminder about the sale Bob.
                  Ed Sallia
                  Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

... They are missing a whole LOT of on-line Sales from SDC Members and Non-Members...
                    Considering the participation rate of dues paying SDC members "on the forum"...relative to total SDC membership...I conclude that the members themselves are missing a whole lot.
                    John Clary
                    Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Damn, I missed it. Wasn't on the forum yesterday, out all day shopping with Momma.

Comment

Thanks Bob for Posting this big "Secret" Sale info, I scored 5 Goodies with 25% off after struggling for 30-40 minutes trying to figure out how to complete the Order Form, still another programming nightmare..

On all the other on-line Purchasing Sites I have used, you fill in each line of name address data all at once and click "GO" and that's it.
                        On THIS one, you do a Line at a time SLOWLY with no response.
                        Last edited by StudeRich; 12-10-2017, 11:38 AM.
                        StudeRich
                        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
                        X