Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Received my last landscape Turning Wheels yesterday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received my last landscape Turning Wheels yesterday...

...and for the first time in months it wasn't bent. On the other hand, my portrait Avanti magazine and new 2018-2019 Roster package that came at the same time was bent.
    Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

did you mail carrier bend and stuffed it into your mailbox? How badly bent? If it is ruined or too bad, email Mike Barany at backissues at aoai.org if you need a replacement.
    Lew Schucart
    Editor, Avanti Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by lschuc View Post
      did you mail carrier bend and stuffed it into your mailbox? How badly bent? If it is ruined or too bad, email Mike Barany at backissues at aoai.org if you need a replacement.
      Thanks for your concern. Thankfully my magazines have never been bent enough to crease at the bend and I can't say they have ever been too bad. My mail carrier doesn't bend them. It must take place somewhere upstream. The annoying part is my mailbox is large enough for such material to lay flat
      Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
      '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Received mine yesterday as well in southern IL.

Comment

Mine came today, with a crease folded on the spine. I had to laugh, they got the last one!
          Dwight 54 Commander hardtop

Comment

Got Mine Tuesday with no damage.
            Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Received both TW and Avanti magazines and they were fine . Maybe that was due to the fact my Avanti Magazine and Roster were bundled with another local guys magazines banded together . He is a friend so I contacted him and will get it to him before he gets back from vacation . Ed

Comment

In my 15 years of receiving TW,I can remember 2 issues not being bent! A few days ago I told my girlfriend they're always bent because on the wrapper it says: DO NOT BEND Maybe those 3 words should be deleted.
                Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Has anyone in Canada received their December Turning Wheels yet. It was mailed on November 22nd.

Stu Chapman

Comment

Working...
                  X