Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STUDEBAKERS AT ALL AMERICAN DAY IN SYDNEY

Hi all,

This years All American Day Car Show in Sydney was once again a very pleasant outing for all concerned. Some lovely cars were dusted off and driven to the event and great to see that there were a number of gleaming Studebakers on display. There is a video clip of a line-up of Studebakers up on a website called carsofaustralia.com.au. Make sure you click on CLIP 3 in the DOWNLOADS & OWNER INTERVIEWS area of the site or try this link:

http://www.carsofaustralia.com.au/do..._fun.php?cat=2

Thanks for sharing, mate!

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Thanks for sharing, mate!

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

No worries Mr Biggs !!!!.........always looking for aussie Studey stuff to show you guys in the USA.

One of the more interesting Studebakers on the day was a model which the owner stated was a 1951 Studebaker GT Hawk convertible.......it had been a coupe but the roof had been chopped off........it is the grey coloured one at the end of Clip 3 on the carsofaustralia video clip.

Comment

No worries Mr Biggs !!!!.........always looking for aussie Studey stuff to show you guys in the USA.

One of the more interesting Studebakers on the day was a model which the owner stated was a 1951 Studebaker GT Hawk convertible.......it had been a coupe but the roof had been chopped off........it is the grey coloured one at the end of Clip 3 on the carsofaustralia video clip.

Comment

Working...
          X