Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who among us....

...has not seen a Studebaker with this exact motive potential? [:0][}] BP

(Sorry, all: Link deleted because it wouldn't work. I'd delete the whole thread, but don't know how to do that.) [}] BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

#1...that's the longest link I've ever seen in my life! [:0]

#2...it doesn't work

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

#1...that's the longest link I've ever seen in my life! [:0]

#2...it doesn't work

Dick Steinkamp
      Bellingham, WA

Comment

Beats me, Dick; that's how it arrived in our e-mail in box here at home. It worked fine for me. Before posting, I hit "PREVIEW" and clicked on it to be sure it worked, and it did. 'Just now repeated that and it did again. (Yes, you have to temporarily open a file, but it opens almost immediately.) [?][)] BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
        "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Beats me, Dick; that's how it arrived in our e-mail in box here at home. It worked fine for me. Before posting, I hit "PREVIEW" and clicked on it to be sure it worked, and it did. 'Just now repeated that and it did again. (Yes, you have to temporarily open a file, but it opens almost immediately.) [?][)] BP

Ayn Rand:

Comment

I get a Window's Live Hotmail sign in page that requires an ID and password. You may already have the ID and password and be signed in...that way it would go straight to whatever it is you wish to show.

Dick Steinkamp
            Bellingham, WA

Comment

I get a Window's Live Hotmail sign in page that requires an ID and password. You may already have the ID and password and be signed in...that way it would go straight to whatever it is you wish to show.

Dick Steinkamp
              Bellingham, WA

Comment

Sorry, Dick. We'll see if anyone else has trouble and if so, I'll just kill the post. 'Just amusement anyhow...and, no, it's not powered by a SBC! [}][)] BP

Ayn Rand:

Comment

Sorry, Dick. We'll see if anyone else has trouble and if so, I'll just kill the post. 'Just amusement anyhow...and, no, it's not powered by a SBC! [}][)] BP

Ayn Rand:

Comment

quote:Originally posted by BobPalma
                    ...and, no, it's not powered by a SBC! [}][)] BP
                    Darn it . You don't even have to bother fixing the link in that case [}]

Dick Steinkamp
                    Bellingham, WA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by BobPalma
                      ...and, no, it's not powered by a SBC! [}][)] BP
                      Darn it . You don't even have to bother fixing the link in that case [}]

Dick Steinkamp
                      Bellingham, WA

Comment

I'm like Dick. Got a Windows Live box asking for a password. [?]

'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
                        '64 Daytona HT
                        \'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
                        \'64 Daytona HT

Comment

I'm like Dick. Got a Windows Live box asking for a password. [?]

'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
                          '64 Daytona HT
                          \'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
                          \'64 Daytona HT

Comment

I received the same results as Dick.

1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

I received the same results as Dick.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X