No announcement yet.

Who among us....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Leonard. You've salvaged the thread. I knew you'd come thorugh with a similar photograph! BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Nice socks! I would post something about your parking brake, but I am afraid I will get called on the cinder block I used on the '64 convertible I listed on e-Bay.

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Nice socks! I would post something about your parking brake, but I am afraid I will get called on the cinder block I used on the '64 convertible I listed on e-Bay.

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Cinder block used for flooring?

That reminds me of the Studebaker I bought where someone had put a bag of cement umder the floor mats and had strategically wet the bag so it straddled the crossmember and filled in the holes and presto!, the floor looked flat.

You'll be happy to hear I was able to talk the owner down to $25 after "discovering" the problem, put in a new floor, and many years later I still have that 1955 Champion Deluxe Coupe. (My first car). "Flossy" has never seen salt, yet the driver's floor still needed to be patched.

Paul

Comment

Cinder block used for flooring?

That reminds me of the Studebaker I bought where someone had put a bag of cement umder the floor mats and had strategically wet the bag so it straddled the crossmember and filled in the holes and presto!, the floor looked flat.

You'll be happy to hear I was able to talk the owner down to $25 after "discovering" the problem, put in a new floor, and many years later I still have that 1955 Champion Deluxe Coupe. (My first car). "Flossy" has never seen salt, yet the driver's floor still needed to be patched.

Paul

Comment

Could you get the originator / author of the link to post it here?

Karl H

Comment

Could you get the originator / author of the link to post it here?

Karl H

Comment

Working...
                X