Santa Rosa fire in Nor Cal. Stude burned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa Rosa fire in Nor Cal. Stude burned

My wife saw on the news, a 50ish Stude burned in the background of a live shot at the Santa Rosa fire. I hope the folks are safe. Over 15 deaths so far related to the fire. An elderly couple 99 and 100, (I think) had recently celebrated their 75th Anniversary got caught in the fire and died. Its been very smoky here in the Sacramento Valley due to the many fires burning all around us. So Cal is also on fire. Been a bad fire season due to the flooding rains from last year. Lots of tall dry grass everywhere.
    sals54

I've heard deaths are now in excess of fifty. Pray that is not correct.
    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Lost a very nice GT Hawk in Nevada City also. Still praying for my friends 2R stakebed. He just got the brakes fixed and is awaiting DMV registration.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0305.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	172.9 KB
ID:	1716745 Click image for larger version

Name:	GregTruck.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	174.1 KB
ID:	1716746
      Attached Files
      Jon Stalnaker
      Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Here in Napa, we are just getting power back. All cars are safe except for a lot of ash.

Comment

In San Jose you can smell the smoke and see small amounts of ash in the headlights, similar to a light snowfall.

-- Scott
          64 Avanti R1 R5529

Comment

Working...
          X