I don't know if anyone has noticed, but I haven't been on here since Tuesday. I was moving my internet service, and Verizon cut me off 4 days early .

Anywho, there is a license plate show tomorrow and Saturday and I'm going tomorrow (Friday morning) around 9:00AM. If anyone who sees this before then and wants me to hunt a plate down, I'm willing to search for it. I have no idea if I'll have internet access at the show and may not be able to see if a plate is clear.

If you are still interested, I need to know what type of plate you want and the max you are willing to invest. Example, I'm looking for CA plates for 1964, and I'm only willing to spend $30 for a pair. It may be an impossible dream, but who knows.

I currently can not respond to e-mails (Verizon is still trying to figure this out ). As much as I hate to say it, business needs to be out in the open. If I find your plate at your price, I'll pick it up and we'll make arrangements for shipping and money exchange. I'll print off whatever requests I get and will do my best. If you need to get ahold of me after 9:00AM, my cell number is 813-523-1899.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $1755.45)