empty trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• empty trailer

I will be traveling from richmond va to tuscalousa alabama next week.

Pulling car trailer empty on way down , a load to help with expenses
    sure would help.

leroy

Lenny R2...Lenny R2...Lenny R2

If you are interested in the '62 Champ pickup, here is your chance! Perhaps Leroy can get it close to you in Hotlanta. If so, let me know and I can make it happen.

Gary

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.
    Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Lenny R2...Lenny R2...Lenny R2

If you are interested in the '62 Champ pickup, here is your chance! Perhaps Leroy can get it close to you in Hotlanta. If so, let me know and I can make it happen.

Gary

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.
      Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Leroy, If you must pull an empty trailor, You can remove the front tires and pull it as a two wheeled unit. It will tow and ride much better. NT

Neil Thornton
        Hazlehurst, GA
        '57 Silver Hawk
        '56 Sky Hawk
        '51 2R16 dump truck
        Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

Leroy, If you must pull an empty trailor, You can remove the front tires and pull it as a two wheeled unit. It will tow and ride much better. NT

Neil Thornton
          Hazlehurst, GA
          '57 Silver Hawk
          '56 Sky Hawk
          '51 2R16 dump truck
          Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

Neal/Leroy,

I've heard the "DOT Police" have been cracking down on smaller trailers...car,light duty equipment, etc. A tandem axle trailer, no matter what type, is required to have brakes on BOTH axles. Also
            "break-away" switches and appropriate safety chains. My nephew talked his way out of a hefty fine regarding the brake issue on his older equipment trailer. I don't think I'd risk it.[B)] Just my toughts.

Dan Miller
            Atlanta, GA

[img=left]http://static.flickr.com/57/228744729_7aff5f0118_m.jpg[/img=left]
            Road Racers turn left AND right.

Comment

Neal/Leroy,

I've heard the "DOT Police" have been cracking down on smaller trailers...car,light duty equipment, etc. A tandem axle trailer, no matter what type, is required to have brakes on BOTH axles. Also
              "break-away" switches and appropriate safety chains. My nephew talked his way out of a hefty fine regarding the brake issue on his older equipment trailer. I don't think I'd risk it.[B)] Just my toughts.

Dan Miller
              Atlanta, GA

[img=left]http://static.flickr.com/57/228744729_7aff5f0118_m.jpg[/img=left]
              Road Racers turn left AND right.

Comment

Neil, Thanks for the tip, I never thought of removing 2 wheels.

Dan,I didn't know you needed brakes on both axles. I will have to check the trailer, I do know it has break-away and chains.
                The trailer was bought knew last year, I hope it has the brakes

thanks leroy

Comment

Neil, Thanks for the tip, I never thought of removing 2 wheels.

Dan,I didn't know you needed brakes on both axles. I will have to check the trailer, I do know it has break-away and chains.
                  The trailer was bought knew last year, I hope it has the brakes

thanks leroy

Comment

Working...
                  X