Studebaker carpet question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker carpet question

Has anyone used the carpet set from Studebaker international? I was wondering about that vs Southeast Studebaker as far as quality.

Thanks!

Southeast Studebaker is excellent quality, but how long can you wait?
    Don Wilson, Centralia, WA

40 Champion 4 door*
    50 Champion 2 door*
    53 Commander K Auto*
    53 Commander K overdrive*
    55 President Speedster
    62 GT 4Speed*
    63 Avanti R1*
    64 Champ 1/2 ton

* Formerly owned

Comment

I can wait for sure, I just can't find any thread of anyone using the Studebaker International carpet sets

Comment

I purchase two from Studebaker international on for my brothers President another for my Clipper fit is ok , the carpet is of poor quality in my view snags easy and the loop is not as dense as original . The price was good and fast delivery

Comment

Original stock, or the best quality "LOOP" carpet ever...I am not a fan of loop carpet. The very nature of its construction is an ambush waiting to snag something or someone. A dense high quality cut pile is safer and more durable.
          John Clary
          Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

In what model is it going?

Comment

Very satisfied with price, quality and fit from Automotive Interiors in my 1962 GT. Their web site shows a special section for Studebakers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1890.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	1716380
              Bill L.
              1962 GT Hawk

Comment

Originally posted by 56GH View Post
                Very satisfied with price, quality and fit from Automotive Interiors in my 1962 GT. Their web site shows a special section for Studebakers.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]67037[/ATTACH]
                Sure looks great to me. If there is an access cut in the carpet for the Master Cylinder...it really is blended in well.
                John Clary
                Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Fabricated my own "replica" of the SP-50049 remote brake fluid reservoir accessory usiing some tubing parts and a '63-'64 GT Hawk master cylinder cover..

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2290.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	1716381

Originally posted by jclary View Post
                  Sure looks great to me. If there is an access cut in the carpet for the Master Cylinder...it really is blended in well.
                  Bill L.
                  1962 GT Hawk

Comment

while on the topic of carpets. have any wagon guys been able to replace carpet with a fitted kit? im curious if a standard lark kit would do just fine?

Comment

Working...
                    X