AC-1899 on eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC-1899 on eBay

Not mine. Not the Studebaker specific box, but I imagine the company that produced this item was not exclusive to Studebaker. I recall there was a discussion about approved vendors that Studebaker used and marked packaging as approved by.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1940...1Zl2ff&vxp=mtr
    1947 Studebaker M-5
    1946 Studebaker M-5
    1948 Studebaker Land Cruiser
    1961 Studebaker Lark 4-dr. Sedan
    1951 Studebaker Land Cruiser

Non Factory installed units sold by Stude. Dealers very well could have came in Draw-Matic Boxes with the Studebaker Part Number sticker on the Box End, which is missing from this box. A very COOL Accessory!
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Originally posted by 61LaRk4dr View Post
      Not mine. Not the Studebaker specific box, but I imagine the company that produced this item was not exclusive to Studebaker. I recall there was a discussion about approved vendors that Studebaker used and marked packaging as approved by.
      I sold several of these years ago. I'm pretty sure they were in Studebaker boxes.
      Attached Files
      Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
      '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Originally posted by 53k View Post
        I sold several of these years ago. I'm pretty sure they were in Studebaker boxes.
        Agreed, there is one here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1950-1951-19...NZfloH&vxp=mtr

I was just suggesting that if one were to be looking for these accessories, they could very well search for the non Studebaker-specific accessorize box. If one is clever enough they can save themselves some $$$ in the process if having the original Studebaker box is not necessary. I have managed to find several accessories this way. Same part, different packaging where it seems that packaging justifies the extra money.
        1947 Studebaker M-5
        1946 Studebaker M-5
        1948 Studebaker Land Cruiser
        1961 Studebaker Lark 4-dr. Sedan
        1951 Studebaker Land Cruiser

Comment

Working...
        X