• Leonard, got a flyer like this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/1950-STUDEBAKER-...spagenameZWDVW

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Nope. I've never seen that one! [:0]

I have this 52 display though. But no pretty girls on it![}]

Leonard Shepherd
    http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

Nope. I've never seen that one! [:0]

I have this 52 display though. But no pretty girls on it![}]

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

But he'll probably have one soon, Biggs...watch that auction! BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
        "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

But he'll probably have one soon, Biggs...watch that auction! BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
          "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

quote: Leonard, where do I send the $22.95 Check?
            Dave, just send the check to me and I will send you an honest-to-goodness photo copy of it! [:0][}]

The strange thing about the colors on this board is that there are some colors that are not on the 52 Studebaker color chart and some colors on the color chart that are not on the board, like Spartan Rust...

Why would Studebaker ever name a color SPARTAN RUST???!!!

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

quote: Leonard, where do I send the $22.95 Check?
              Dave, just send the check to me and I will send you an honest-to-goodness photo copy of it! [:0][}]

The strange thing about the colors on this board is that there are some colors that are not on the 52 Studebaker color chart and some colors on the color chart that are not on the board, like Spartan Rust...

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

quote:Originally posted by lstude

Leonard Shepherd
                [}] Spartan Rust sounds like a color that should have been reserved for Scotsmans! BP

Ayn Rand:

Comment

Leonard Shepherd
                  [}] Spartan Rust sounds like a color that should have been reserved for Scotsmans! BP

Ayn Rand:

Comment

quote:Originally posted by BobPalma

Leonard Shepherd
                    Seems logical if they used the engine green in order to match the oil leaks.

Lark Parker
                    If at first you don't succeed -- you will get a lot of advice.
                    sigpic
                    Lark Parker --Just an innocent possum strolling down life's highway.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by BobPalma

Leonard Shepherd
                      Seems logical if they used the engine green in order to match the oil leaks.

Lark Parker
                      If at first you don't succeed -- you will get a lot of advice.
                      sigpic
                      Lark Parker --Just an innocent possum strolling down life's highway.

Comment

Did anyone else notice that Leonard doesn't have his colors in accordance with the information sheet? Shame on you Leonard, get it right (smile).

John Clements
                        Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
                        Lockleys South Australia
                        John Clements
                        Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Did anyone else notice that Leonard doesn't have his colors in accordance with the information sheet? Shame on you Leonard, get it right (smile).

John Clements
                          Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
                          Lockleys South Australia
                          John Clements
                          Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

quoteid anyone else notice that Leonard doesn't have his colors in accordance with the information sheet? Shame on you Leonard, get it right (smile).

John Clements
                            Actually John, like a lot of Studebaker literature, the color names on the info sheet didn't match the color names on the board! [:0]

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

quoteid anyone else notice that Leonard doesn't have his colors in accordance with the information sheet? Shame on you Leonard, get it right (smile).

John Clements
                              Actually John, like a lot of Studebaker literature, the color names on the info sheet didn't match the color names on the board! [:0]

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Working...
                              X