break shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• break shoes

I need new break shoes for my '52 Champion and the parts store only goes back to '54. Is there a cross reference part number for these

http://studebakerparts.com/

Chuck knows what parts fit your car and has good prices and fast shipping. There is no need to go to through what you have to go through at the average parts store.
    RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

17A-S2 - 50 Commander convertible
    10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
    10G-Q4 - 51 Champion business coupe
    4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
    5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon
    56B-D4 - 56 Commander station wagon
    60V-L6 - 60 Lark convertible

Comment

Without being bias to any one of the Studebaker Vendors, here are the ones listed on the Studebaker Vendors.com List:

http://studebakervendors.com

Please don't "Break" your Brake Shoes!
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

The Pre-'54 brake shoes are a unique design which most modern parts stores don't deal with. Be prepared, as the vendor you choose may ask you to send your old shoes in as a core before they will send you the new ones.
        Mike Sal

Comment

There may also be a shop in your area that will put new friction material on your old shoes for a reasonable price.
          Ed Sallia
          Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
            Please don't "Break" your Brake Shoes!
            Yep! For a second there I wondered if these were for downtown sidewalk dancing.
            "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Working...
            X