X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Guy Under The Weather - Sonny

Hey gang-ola....
    Send Sonny a note if you can...
    He's having some stomach issues and needs some cheering up!
    Jeff[8D]
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

quote:Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK

Hey gang-ola....
    Jeff[8D]
    Let me guess, Jeff; the south is too warm for him and he misses the piles of snow in Buffalo? [:0] I'll shoot him an e-mail. Thanks for the information. [8D] BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK

Hey gang-ola....
      Jeff[8D]
      Let me guess, Jeff; the south is too warm for him and he misses the piles of snow in Buffalo? [:0] I'll shoot him an e-mail. Thanks for the information. [8D] BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
      "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Heh heh...
        You should see my charcoal black car...
        There was/is a weather system dumping rain/sleet/snow from Georgia on north... I drove from Mooresville, NC to Columbia, SC yesterday.
        The NCDOT and SCDOT were spraying (dribbling is more like it) magnesium chloride on the interstate all day (in anticipation of the freezing rain). Not a drop of rain until late last night.
        But my car looks like it went through a freakin' blizzard.
        When I spoke to Sonny last night, he told me that's why the Buffaloonian's never bring their good stuff out until after the second big rain of the spring....
        I can sure understand that.
        What a mess...(I moved south to avoid this crap[xx(])
        Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by BobPalma

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Comment

Heh heh...
          You should see my charcoal black car...
          There was/is a weather system dumping rain/sleet/snow from Georgia on north... I drove from Mooresville, NC to Columbia, SC yesterday.
          The NCDOT and SCDOT were spraying (dribbling is more like it) magnesium chloride on the interstate all day (in anticipation of the freezing rain). Not a drop of rain until late last night.
          But my car looks like it went through a freakin' blizzard.
          When I spoke to Sonny last night, he told me that's why the Buffaloonian's never bring their good stuff out until after the second big rain of the spring....
          I can sure understand that.
          What a mess...(I moved south to avoid this crap[xx(])
          Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by BobPalma

Jeff

Comment

Don't worry Jeff, In a day or so it will be back up to 70 and sunny again. My wife and daughter went to Atlanta yesterday, called last night to say they might get snowed in. But my son works for DOT and they keep back up snow plows in Jesup Ga. so maybe he can get Mama home. NT

Neil Thornton
            Hazlehurst, GA
            '57 Silver Hawk
            '56 Sky Hawk
            '51 2R16 dump truck
            Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

Don't worry Jeff, In a day or so it will be back up to 70 and sunny again. My wife and daughter went to Atlanta yesterday, called last night to say they might get snowed in. But my son works for DOT and they keep back up snow plows in Jesup Ga. so maybe he can get Mama home. NT

Neil Thornton
              Hazlehurst, GA
              '57 Silver Hawk
              '56 Sky Hawk
              '51 2R16 dump truck
              Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

Working...
              X