No announcement yet.

Body work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not know Earl Scheib was still in business.
    Ron Dame
    '63 Champ

Comment

Thank you all for your highly informative opinions. Since leaving it original is the M.O. these days, I've decided to load it on to a dolly (Parton?) and wheel it from show to show. How could it not win "Best of Show" every time?
      peter lee

Comment

Oh, so now you are one of those trailer queen kind of owners.

Originally posted by plee4139 View Post
        Thank you all for your highly informative opinions. Since leaving it original is the M.O. these days, I've decided to load it on to a dolly (Parton?) and wheel it from show to show. How could it not win "Best of Show" every time?
        Ron Dame
        '63 Champ

Comment

I am always curious how a desirable car like that ended up like this.....I am sure the owner was going to Restore it someday. How many cars have we all seen sitting in some ones yard, back pasture ,ect untill they are reduced to this

Comment

Originally posted by plee4139 View Post
            I just picked up my yellow '48 Commander convertible from the body shop and at first it looked great, but now I'm not so sure. What's your take?
            I think, it may be missing the battery hold down!

Mark
            sigpic

S2Deluxe = (5H - C3).

Comment

This is both grin and cringe material after what happened to Josie.
              1963 Champ "Stu Bludebaker"- sometimes driver
              1957 Silver Hawk "Josie"- picking up the pieces after an unreliable body man let it rot for 11 years from an almost driver to a basket case
              1951 Land Cruiser "Bunnie Ketcher" only 47M miles!
              1951 Commander Starlight "Dale"- basket case
              1947 Champion "Sally"- basket case
              1941 Commander Land Cruiser "Ursula"- basket case

Comment

Uh Oh better call MAACO! LOL

Comment

I know of a '52 that could be it's soul mate & the owner wont sell any parts from it because "it's a valuable car".

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs K Corbin View Post
                    Uh Oh better call MAACO! LOL
                    I was thinking more of going to Earl (no sanding) Sheib. Only $29.99, any car!
                    peter lee

Comment

I figured Earl Sheib wasn't in business anymore after putting on Tammy Faye's makeup one time too many.....

Comment

I think they missed the color a little. If I squint my eyes and look away from the monitor, I can almost see the yellow in it...
                        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." -B Franklin

Comment

Working...
                        X