No announcement yet.

New epa paint regulations for 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could not have written a fairer exception myself. The two car per year standard is more then fair.

JDP/Maryland
    63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
    spent to date $54664,75
    64 R2 GT (Sid)
    spent to date $62,839.60
    63 Lark 2 door
    51 Commander
    39 Coupe express
    39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

I could not have written a fairer exception myself. The two car per year standard is more then fair.

JDP/Maryland
      63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
      spent to date $54664,75
      64 R2 GT (Sid)
      spent to date $62,839.60
      63 Lark 2 door
      51 Commander
      39 Coupe express
      39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

Everyone, please if you do nothing else, read and understand my post. There are two diferen't regulations we are talking about here. The first one is already in effect, that is the one that includes the exemptions for hobiests. The second one is a new regulation that has not gone into effect yet, the EPA is still gathering information on it. This is the one that will ban the sale of solvent based paint to hobiests and everyone else that is not certified and also has certified equipment. I think from reading the above responses, a lot of you are combining the two into one and thinking that the dangerous one (the 2011 ban of paint sales) will carry an exemption. It will not. This is the one we need to protest.

Comment

Everyone, please if you do nothing else, read and understand my post. There are two diferen't regulations we are talking about here. The first one is already in effect, that is the one that includes the exemptions for hobiests. The second one is a new regulation that has not gone into effect yet, the EPA is still gathering information on it. This is the one that will ban the sale of solvent based paint to hobiests and everyone else that is not certified and also has certified equipment. I think from reading the above responses, a lot of you are combining the two into one and thinking that the dangerous one (the 2011 ban of paint sales) will carry an exemption. It will not. This is the one we need to protest.

Comment

Working...
          X