No announcement yet.

Packard Hawk Appreciation from AutoWeek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I could only go back! The car Matthew is refering to was J'ville Fla at a muffler shop owned by a friend of mine. At that time Fla had a strict inspection program, and a cracked windshield was a definate no-no. Iknew there were only about 500 of these cars made. for some reason It looked much bigger than a Stude Hawk. I could have owned the car for $150. I passed it up and later learned that the glass in my parts car would fit. By then the car was long gone. There is still a PH running around down there. I like to think it's the same car and someone with better foresight than me saved it. NT

Neil Thornton
    Hazlehurst, GA
    '57 Silver Hawk
    '56 Sky Hawk
    '51 2R16 dump truck
    Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

If I could only go back! The car Matthew is refering to was J'ville Fla at a muffler shop owned by a friend of mine. At that time Fla had a strict inspection program, and a cracked windshield was a definate no-no. Iknew there were only about 500 of these cars made. for some reason It looked much bigger than a Stude Hawk. I could have owned the car for $150. I passed it up and later learned that the glass in my parts car would fit. By then the car was long gone. There is still a PH running around down there. I like to think it's the same car and someone with better foresight than me saved it. NT

Neil Thornton
      Hazlehurst, GA
      '57 Silver Hawk
      '56 Sky Hawk
      '51 2R16 dump truck
      Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

Working...
      X