• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas Tank needed

Click image for larger version

Name:	Studebaker.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	1755412I need good condition used gas tank for 1963 Lark two door sedan six cylinder. Any help appreciated. Marlin in MN
    Last edited by Boatbum2; 07-27-2017, 02:09 PM.

We have some good used, and an NOS one.

http://mystudebaker.com/

Comment

Hello Stephen,
      Thanks for your reply. I'm retired and living on very meager budget. I will have to try to find a low cost option and maybe drive to pick it up. Marlin

Comment

Hey Boatbum2 ;
        Now if you were a member of the registry you would have more direct people who have the same car as you . Interested in the registry contact me at not4u@nlis.ca .Will have to see what I have .

Old Fart Terry

Comment

Hi Old Fart, I'm another old fart! Was SDC member from 1972 to 2014. Dropped out due to old fart overload. Now a member of SDC again.
          What is the registry??
          Marlin

Comment

Marlin :

Glad to see you back in the fold again . Had old fart overload myself but hung on tight for the ride . The registry is a group of owners that have the same vehicles that would have common interests and may have similar problems with resolutions . In order to exchange thoughts a request is made from one member to another and when I get permission I release that members contact point . This is done for privacy reasons . For example in your case you are looking for a gas tank . I would then send out a request for help . When someone replies I forward their contact email address to you . The main purpose is to locate any surviving cars within the registry boundaries in this case 61-63 Lark series cars .If you would be interested Email me at not4u@nlis.ca and I can give you further details .

Old Fart Terry

Comment

Working...
            X