Independent Hardtops Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Independent Hardtops Book

I saw this book in Hemmings Classic Car and thought I would share.
    I don't know how much Studebaker content there is but I'm still in love with that 64 GT!
    Nice day to all.

http://newalbanybooks.com/books.php
    sigpic

That's odd, the ONLY detail text of a huge list of books that is not correct for the Book Cover and Name shown!

They copied the 1950-'65 Chrysler Hardtop Text info and put it on the Independent Hardtops 1949-1964 Book Cover!
    Doesn't say much about the quality or reliability of "New Albany Books".

These Books are all very heavily Chrysler oriented.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

If that is the cover of the book its strange to me that they would use a modified car of that time and also not show it on the cover without the windows rolled down
      Love my Lark

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
        That's odd, the ONLY detail text of a huge list of books that is not correct for the Book Cover and Name shown!

They copied the 1950-'65 Chrysler Hardtop Text info and put it on the Independent Hardtops 1949-1964 Book Cover!
        Doesn't say much about the quality or reliability of "New Albany Books".

These Books are all very heavily Chrysler oriented.
        Yes, I noticed that. But, as they put a GT on the front cover, I wanted to give them a chance.

Originally posted by Jett289 View Post
        If that is the cover of the book its strange to me that they would use a modified car of that time and also not show it on the cover without the windows rolled down
        I wasn't sure about the wheels. Are these aftermarket ones? I thought they were identical to this model.

Last edited by christophe; 07-26-2017, 11:36 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

That car you love is on eBay now with 2 days left to bid,$17000

Comment

The special built one off '63 GT Show Car with the special Painted roof does not have Factory/Dealer optional or available wheels, they ARE aftermarket.
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

It appears they used this car: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...hlight=Calgary

Craig

Comment

Thanks for the details, guys.
                Nice day to all.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X