No announcement yet.

Real Studebaker???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK...Hitch 'em up & Head 'em out!!! The bidding is about to end in a couple of hours. Apparently, someone thinks it is worthy. As I post this, 23 bids standing at $1,600 right now. Let us know if anyone here is the winner. Look forward to seeing it at the next meet!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1852-Studeba...pZcU9d&vxp=mtr

John Clary
    Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Here's a real one. I guess I need to get pictures of the buggy and surrey too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20170727_205206.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	1715764

Comment

I think old wagons, buggies, manure spreaders, etc. make beautiful yard art. I recall a guy in the desert in 29 Palms, CA who had several such pieces strategically placed here and there in his yard. It was very appealing to the eye. I would not suggest anything of great value be used as yard art, but cannot think of anything better to do with something that, otherwise, is just gonna rot away in a shed somewhere. Plus, in the desert, stuff like that tends to live forever when left outdoors, and ages beautifully. JMHO

Comment

to each thier own Joe. Some of those 'yard art,' wagons, implements, and buggies were kept put away in an old shed and that's why they're around today. Does't appeal to my eye at all. Somewhat like seeing a Packard Hawk, an Avanti, and a Transtar being used as same...
          Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
          K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
          Ron Smith
          Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Originally posted by studeclunker View Post
            to each thier own Joe. Some of those 'yard art,' wagons, implements, and buggies were kept put away in an old shed and that's why they're around today. Does't appeal to my eye at all. Somewhat like seeing a Packard Hawk, an Avanti, and a Transtar being used as same...
            You mean like THIS ONE? http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...aker-Waterfall

Craig

Comment

Working...
            X