Automotive Evolution Show Winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automotive Evolution Show Winner

As part of our clubs plan to have more activities and less meetings some of our members attended a car show here. The show was to benefit the automotive department of the Searcy branch of Arkansas State University. We had 5 Studebakers at the show and Sue Tucker's 57 Hawk won 1st in her class!
    Attached Files
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Nice showing, indeed. I LOVE that Hawk!
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Very good looking Silver Hawk!

I can't explain why it is but unlike Jack Vines, MY PERSONAL preference for Hawk Front Bumpers is; Front Guards ON, if you have a '56 to '61 Hawk, (they just seem to look RIGHT!) But definitely NOT on the '62 to '64 GT Hawks!

I guess there is just no accounting for SOME people's poor taste is there?

Click image for larger version

Name:	58SHCoppertone2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	1715607 Click image for larger version

Name:	64 R2 Jet Green1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	150.1 KB
ID:	1715608
      Last edited by StudeRich; 07-15-2017, 04:02 PM.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

I noticed the champagne-gold 1963 Daytona hardtop with tan interior, as I am working on one like that currently. I'm curious if it has tan & white vinyl bucket seats like mine...
        sigpic
        In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Originally posted by Milaca View Post
          I noticed the champagne-gold 1963 Daytona hardtop with tan interior, as I am working on one like that currently. I'm curious if it has tan & white vinyl bucket seats like mine...
          That Daytona belongs to James (Jimmy) Stevens who also happens to live in Searcy. Funny thing, I have seen that car many times, but I can't remember what color the interior is. I don't believe it is tan.
          Attached Files
          "In the heart of Arkansas."
          Searcy, Arkansas
          1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
          1952 2R pickup

Comment

Working...
          X