Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Lynn
    replied
    https://live.proxibid.com/BidderWeb/...-catalog-item|

Leave a comment:

• cstude1
    replied
    What is the link to live online to watch?

Leave a comment:

• TX Rebel
    replied
    Auction

Originally posted by Lynn View Post
    Toter just brought $9,000
    Generally, prices are a bit more reasonable today than yesterday. I may actually snag a deal today.

Leave a comment:

• Lynn
    replied
    Toter just brought $9,000

Leave a comment:

• jbwhttail
    replied
    My wife and I were there all day and never bid as everything went high. Nice to see prices up! On the 1963 Avanti, I crawled under it and the left side torque box and the frame in front of the rear wheel was shot. The hole in the frame a squirrel could crawl thru! So, I guess it is not always true nithing is worse than a cheap Avanti. Feel sorry for new owner, he is going to learn a hard lesson!

Leave a comment:

• Hallabutt
    replied
    I agree with Rex, I don't think that it's a President. Did anyone think to measure the wheelbase?

Leave a comment:

• studerex
    replied
    Originally posted by nels View Post
    That 32 President was a decent older/amateur restoration and I thought it was a pretty decent buy at 19k but I'm no authority on that vintage.
    I don't think that 32 is a President.

Leave a comment:

• nels
    replied
    Originally posted by jnfweber View Post
    Very nice 1932 Studebaker President coupe sold for $19,000 (on-line bid) and a nice 1963 Avanti R1 sold for $14,500 (on site), which seems a little high since mechanical status may be unknown. Probably lots of bargains left.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]65616[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]65617[/ATTACH]
    That 32 President was a decent older/amateur restoration and I thought it was a pretty decent buy at 19k but I'm no authority on that vintage.

Leave a comment:

• nels
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
    CEs were $30,000 and $15,750. Pinehurst was $5,250 for no discernible reason.
    I bid on the Pinehurst. My last bid was 3500 and the auctioneer reported it at 5000. I said NO. He then got a bid of 5250 and asked me again to up it from there and I repeated the no. So someone paid 1750 more than they should have on that car. I was thoroughly done at 3500.

Leave a comment:

• TX Rebel
    replied
    Been watching on-line and glad I stayed home. Prices are way up on most of the Studes except for the rough Speedster which went cheep. VERY few bargains to be had this day.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Andrews
    replied
    CEs were $30,000 and $15,750. Pinehurst was $5,250 for no discernible reason.

Leave a comment:

• qsanford
    replied
    Has the '56 Pinehurst been sold yet?

Leave a comment:

• Mike Sal
    replied
    yellow coupe express brought around 40K, the next one (a 40?) brought 19K if I remember.....

Leave a comment:

• 2R5
    replied
    Thanks for posting pics and prices ...... wish I could of gone

Leave a comment:

Working...
X