X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SScopelli
    replied
    Originally posted by nels View Post
    ..... A good car to restore but WAY to much money....!
    How True..

I'm counting the days for the new owner to become a new member looking for those parts.

Leave a comment:

• nels
    replied
    Originally posted by wolfie View Post
    That was a better car than the pics indicate. Had Cal tags and appeared as a Cal car. Might have been a little high but as said it was a better car than it looks in pics. Might have been truly rust-free, car was undoubtably straight and solid.
    Did you look at that car? It was pretty solid and probably a California car for part of its life. Those weren't black California plates. But, the front floors were marginal with holes on the drivers side needing at a minimum some patch work. I'm sure a screw driver would have pushed through in several spots on the passenger floor. Rust about the size of a silver dollar on passenger front fender but not at all bad. Solid trunk area. Pot metal not good on drivers side but maybe plateable but shot on passenger side including cozy wing assembly. A good car to restore but WAY to much money....!

Leave a comment:

• wolfie
    replied
    Originally posted by dpson View Post
    $13,000 for the 1960 Lark convertible (plus 12% commission) seems pretty steep for a car in that condition.

https://www.proxibid.com/aspr/1960-S...tionTopSection
    That was a better car than the pics indicate. Had Cal tags and appeared as a Cal car. Might have been a little high but as said it was a better car than it looks in pics. Might have been truly rust-free, car was undoubtably straight and solid.

Leave a comment:

• 8E45E
    replied
    Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
    So... Bams... What did you buy?
    Check on Facebook.

According to him, he left early. Everything was either too much money; nor did he have a lineup of 'customers' to haul cars "anywhere in the world" for.

Craig
    Last edited by 8E45E; 07-17-2017, 02:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DEEPNHOCK
    replied
    So... Bams... What did you buy?

Leave a comment:

• studeclunker
    replied
    Well the good thing about 'Auction Syndrome,' is that Ron and his wife will have a nice nest-egg out of this. I do hope all those Studebaker trucks found good homes.

Leave a comment:

• dpson
    replied
    $13,000 for the 1960 Lark convertible (plus 12% commission) seems pretty steep for a car in that condition.

https://www.proxibid.com/aspr/1960-S...tionTopSection

Leave a comment:

• Photoguy
    replied
    For those interested...this link should provide you with the sold items from Day 1 https://www.proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aid=127998
    Day 2 https://www.proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aid=127999 Just type Studebaker in the "Search Catalog" box. It does pull up a few non-Studebaker items but it's easier to scroll through

Here are a few pics from Day 1
    Click image for larger version

Name:	23 Coupe.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	137.3 KB
ID:	1715627Click image for larger version

Name:	38 CE.jpg
Size:	145.9 KB
ID:	1715628Click image for larger version

Name:	38 truck.jpg
Size:	138.8 KB
ID:	1715629Click image for larger version

Name:	52 Limo.jpg
Size:	163.4 KB
ID:	1715630Click image for larger version

Name:	55 Coupe.jpg
Size:	148.5 KB
ID:	1715631Click image for larger version

Name:	58 GH.jpg
Size:	181.7 KB
ID:	1715632Click image for larger version

Name:	58 Packard Hawk.jpg
Size:	144.0 KB
ID:	1715633

Leave a comment:

• gwood
    replied
    I was only interested in one car and had a friend that was registered bid online. Fortunately someone else bid more at the end. Among other things I had concerns about the title since the car was listed as a 4dr when it was a 2 dr. The description was wrong and the title was maybe also wrong.

Leave a comment:

• nels
    replied
    Yes, they even had 67 Champ pickup there.

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    Originally posted by 57pack View Post
    Did anyone noticed what winning bid was received on the 1957 Clipper wagon?
    OH, Oh! While scanning that Huge List of Sold Cars and Trucks still running for Today's vehicles, I found a '55? Clipper with a '57 Stude./Packard VIN: 57L-3812

A '54 Conestoga Wagon with a " '64 Cruiser Wagon" Title/Name and 64V6117 VIN!!

If they got all those Titles mixed up and that is where this info came from, they have a HUGE Problem.

I was looking for the '57 Clipper Wagon for you, but I think it was yesterday.

Lots of miss-info there.

If you bought one, be SURE to match the paperwork to the Serial Number Plate!
    Last edited by StudeRich; 07-16-2017, 02:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 58PackardWagon
    replied
    57 Packard went for 1700.00 if I remember correctly

Leave a comment:

• 57pack
    replied
    Did anyone noticed what winning bid was received on the 1957 Clipper wagon?

Leave a comment:

• studeclunker
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynn View Post
    Toter just brought $9,000
    Well, glad I didn't hop on a train after all! All the same, it should still be a reasonable price being that we know the Toter to have been recently restored and I believe it was mentioned that was a frame-up.

Leave a comment:

• Buzzard
    replied
    Some pretty strange, rarely seen and unusual stuff there. I have actually been in a Goggomobile. Hard to believe they were even made.
    Bill

Leave a comment:

Working...
X