Currently at the Hackenberger auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
    CEs were $30,000 and $15,750. Pinehurst was $5,250 for no discernible reason.
    I bid on the Pinehurst. My last bid was 3500 and the auctioneer reported it at 5000. I said NO. He then got a bid of 5250 and asked me again to up it from there and I repeated the no. So someone paid 1750 more than they should have on that car. I was thoroughly done at 3500.

Comment

Originally posted by jnfweber View Post
      Very nice 1932 Studebaker President coupe sold for $19,000 (on-line bid) and a nice 1963 Avanti R1 sold for $14,500 (on site), which seems a little high since mechanical status may be unknown. Probably lots of bargains left.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]65616[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]65617[/ATTACH]
      That 32 President was a decent older/amateur restoration and I thought it was a pretty decent buy at 19k but I'm no authority on that vintage.

Comment

Originally posted by nels View Post
        That 32 President was a decent older/amateur restoration and I thought it was a pretty decent buy at 19k but I'm no authority on that vintage.
        I don't think that 32 is a President.

Comment

I agree with Rex, I don't think that it's a President. Did anyone think to measure the wheelbase?

Comment

My wife and I were there all day and never bid as everything went high. Nice to see prices up! On the 1963 Avanti, I crawled under it and the left side torque box and the frame in front of the rear wheel was shot. The hole in the frame a squirrel could crawl thru! So, I guess it is not always true nithing is worse than a cheap Avanti. Feel sorry for new owner, he is going to learn a hard lesson!
            sigpicIt is an addiction!

Comment

Toter just brought $9,000

Comment

Auction

Originally posted by Lynn View Post
                Generally, prices are a bit more reasonable today than yesterday. I may actually snag a deal today.
                Barry'd in Studes

Comment

What is the link to live online to watch?

Comment

https://live.proxibid.com/BidderWeb/...-catalog-item|

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Some pretty strange, rarely seen and unusual stuff there. I have actually been in a Goggomobile. Hard to believe they were even made.
                        Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn View Post
                          Well, glad I didn't hop on a train after all! All the same, it should still be a reasonable price being that we know the Toter to have been recently restored and I believe it was mentioned that was a frame-up.
                          Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                          K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                          Ron Smith
                          Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Did anyone noticed what winning bid was received on the 1957 Clipper wagon?
                            sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
                            Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
                            "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

57 Packard went for 1700.00 if I remember correctly

Comment

Originally posted by 57pack View Post
                                Did anyone noticed what winning bid was received on the 1957 Clipper wagon?
                                OH, Oh! While scanning that Huge List of Sold Cars and Trucks still running for Today's vehicles, I found a '55? Clipper with a '57 Stude./Packard VIN: 57L-3812

A '54 Conestoga Wagon with a " '64 Cruiser Wagon" Title/Name and 64V6117 VIN!!

If they got all those Titles mixed up and that is where this info came from, they have a HUGE Problem.

I was looking for the '57 Clipper Wagon for you, but I think it was yesterday.

Lots of miss-info there.

If you bought one, be SURE to match the paperwork to the Serial Number Plate!
                                Last edited by StudeRich; 07-16-2017, 04:18 PM.
                                StudeRich
                                Second Generation Stude Driver,
                                Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Working...
                                X