Leroy Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leroy Carey

can anybody tell me how to get in touch with Leroy Carey , need a floor panel, both #s off of the web site don't seem to work? thank you in advance

I've been trying to call him (Leroy Cary) for a couple of days and constantly get a busy signal.
    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10,
    '51 Commander Starlight,
    '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
    '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

Nelson Bove was able to reach him a couple of weeks ago. I you continue to have problems I can stop by his place the next time I go through Amelia, he is about 30 minutes from me.
      Last edited by Guido; 07-14-2017, 03:58 AM.
      Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Originally posted by jetboat View Post
        can anybody tell me how to get in touch with Leroy Carey , need a floor panel, both #s off of the web site don't seem to work? thank you in advance
        I just sent a pm with leroys number.

I sent him a check a few weeks ago. I haven't heard from him but assume he is working on my floor pans.

Comment

If his number is still (804) 561-3526 it is still busy!
          Other than snail mail how can I contact him?
          "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10,
          '51 Commander Starlight,
          '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

His brother lives just down the road from him, let me see if I can find a number for him and call.
            Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

Comment

I texted him this morning and he wrote back. My floors go out today.

Comment

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
                If his number is still (804) 561-3526 it is still busy!
                Other than snail mail how can I contact him?
                Area code is right but try 241 59two zero

Comment

Just to clarify, his last name is Cary. I was unable to find a number for his brother.

Comment

yes the 241 # works he is working on my floors now , thank you all, what a great guy

Comment

The number I had was an old one from his business card. He is now so busy he doesn't distribute cards anymore. Thanks, Nelson. He is not producing what I wanted but, what a great guy.

Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                      '33 Rockne 10,
                      '51 Commander Starlight,
                      '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

Is there a web page to show what he makes and the cost? Whos stuff is better. His or CE ?

Comment

Working...
                        X