No announcement yet.

Rally of the Giants 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Skip Jack, I've just grabbed this photo off FB as an example of something other than the registration number on number plates
    Richard
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Richard.
      Skip Lackie

Comment

Love the look of your 56J!.....Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by packard352 View Post
          Hey Flat Ernie, I'm outside of Swindon, at what is now known as Royal Wootton Bassett, which of course is on the way to what was RAF Lyneham - it is no longer an air base.
          Wooty-B! Lovely village. Yes, I know of Lyneham's fate as I still have many mates in the RAF and keep abreast through them...they're all over at Brize these days, sadly.

I really enjoyed the rod runs when I was there - I did as many as I could between 02-06 when I was over at Mildenhall after my time at Lyneham.
          -------------------
          Daddy always said, if yer gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough & I\'m one tough sumbiatch!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stude_Wootton_1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	115.6 KB
ID:	1715636

Flat Ernie, this was in mid-May, this year - Royal Wootton Bassett "May Day Parade," where the 'Bassett Classic Car Club' help out... well, a few cars on display in the morning! The afternoon includes the parade. On the two occasions I've been involved, it's rained both days, typically English!
            Richard
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by packard352 View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]65690[/ATTACH]

Flat Ernie, this was in mid-May, this year - Royal Wootton Bassett "May Day Parade," where the 'Bassett Classic Car Club' help out... well, a few cars on display in the morning! The afternoon includes the parade. On the two occasions I've been involved, it's rained both days, typically English!
              Nice mix of classics!

I do miss the weather!
              -------------------
              Daddy always said, if yer gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough & I\'m one tough sumbiatch!

Comment

Working...
              X