Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bams50
    replied
    Hmmm.... I saw it was under a grand with just over a day left, and thought MAYBE the reserve would be a couple grand or less, which would be a great deal... $3000 is a little high- but to someone with their tax refund burning a hole in their pocket........[8D]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

Leave a comment:

• bams50
    replied
    Hmmm.... I saw it was under a grand with just over a day left, and thought MAYBE the reserve would be a couple grand or less, which would be a great deal... $3000 is a little high- but to someone with their tax refund burning a hole in their pocket........[8D]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

Leave a comment:

• 52hawk
    replied
    He says current bid is a little under 1/3 of the reserve.So he's down from $4500 to about $3000..

LaSalle,Il
    61Hawk

Leave a comment:

• 52hawk
    replied
    He says current bid is a little under 1/3 of the reserve.So he's down from $4500 to about $3000..

LaSalle,Il
    61Hawk

Leave a comment:

• Guido
    replied
    I thought this car had a $4500 price on it when I looked yesterday. [?][?][B)]

Leave a comment:

• Guido
    replied
    I thought this car had a $4500 price on it when I looked yesterday. [?][?][B)]

Leave a comment:

• bams50
    started a topic Looks cheap!!

Looks cheap!!

4 door or not, this looks likem a HECK of a deal!! (so far...)

Wonder what the reserve is?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/64-ST...ayphotohosting

Parish, central NY 13131

Working...
X