Your next car cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your next car cruise

Recently I was at a cruise night with my 62 GT Hawk and a lady asked if she could take a picture of my car. I said sure and then asked if I could take her picture sitting behind the wheel of the GT Hawk. She was so excited. It is just another way to share our Studebakers and I think My smile was brighter than hers.
    Peter Bishop
    Director,
    Northeast Zone

Right on Peter......Every time we take our Studebakers to a show, we encourage visitors to sit behind the wheel for a photo op.....
    This breaks the ice, and makes for a lot of conversation about Studebakers. The smiles on theirs faces makes it all worthwhile.....

Comment

For several car shows that I have attended this year, I have had some of the younger set, sit behind the wheel and had their parents take their picture. Those that take a particular interest go home with a calendar and an old issue of Avanti Magazine. Lou Cote

Comment

Peter: Now you have to post a picture of the picture.....
        Originally posted by PeterHawk View Post
        Recently I was at a cruise night with my 62 GT Hawk and a lady asked if she could take a picture of my car. I said sure and then asked if I could take her picture sitting behind the wheel of the GT Hawk. She was so excited. It is just another way to share our Studebakers and I think My smile was brighter than hers.
        Lou Van Anne
        62 Champ
        64 R2 GT Hawk
        79 Avanti II

Comment

Ill bet a Lot of people, upon sitting in a Studebaker for the first time, are amazed how High the steering wheel is!

Comment

What a great idea. I will try that at my next car show.
            Ed Sallia
            Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

"Yes, please touch!"
              Mike Davis
              Regional Manager, North Carolina
              1964 Champ 8E7-122 "Stuey"

Comment

Way to go Pete. Studes are a lot more fun when you share them.

From South Bend in May.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1494342111125.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	1715463

Comment

Working...
                X