Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StudeRich
    replied
    Good job Jacob![^] It is kind of neat that anyone can do that, but can get very wrong, when it is not done correctly! [:0]

I think I updated some '57 and '58 stories that were way off base, because lots of people THINK they know what they are talking about, but do not!

You must have spent a good deal of time researching the info to get it that good. [^]

I almost thought you had it wrong when I saw that the Lark was built from 1959 to 1962! But then I saw you have prefaced it by showing the correct Corp. name of the Co's that built them! A bit of an unusual way to say it, but nonetheless correct![^]

StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA

Leave a comment:

• jnewkirk77
    started a topic Lark Wikipedia article

Lark Wikipedia article

OK, I know how some of you feel about Wikipedia, but I've been working on the Lark article there, and I'd like everyone to look at it and let me know what you think. Since I can't work, blogging and Wikipedia have become a nice way to keep my mind active.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Studebaker_Lark

I do try to make sure that what I write is correct, and Lord knows I've got lots of sources, what with all of my books and TW issues from years gone by. It ain't perfect, I know, but I want people to learn as much about our favorite cars as they can stand!

Jacob Newkirk - Owensboro, KY

Currently driving an '87 Ford F-150, but I dream of having a Hawk one day. Don't we all?
Working...
X