List on e-Bay Motors for $1.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List on e-Bay Motors for $1.00

I just received an e-mail from e-bay that they have $1.00 listing days on January 12 & 13. I think I will do both my '70 Power Wagon and '59 IH B-120.

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

You'll only save if they don't sell, they raised the transaction fee by the same money you save on the listing fee, so it's a wash if they sell.

JDP/Maryland
    63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
    spent to date $54664,75
    64 R2 GT (Sid)
    spent to date $62,839.60
    63 Lark 2 door
    51 Commander
    39 Coupe express
    39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

You'll only save if they don't sell, they raised the transaction fee by the same money you save on the listing fee, so it's a wash if they sell.

JDP/Maryland
      63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
      spent to date $54664,75
      64 R2 GT (Sid)
      spent to date $62,839.60
      63 Lark 2 door
      51 Commander
      39 Coupe express
      39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

Works for me, that way for little money I can exhibit my sincere efforts to rid the yard of these items.

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

Comment

Works for me, that way for little money I can exhibit my sincere efforts to rid the yard of these items.

Comment

Working...
          X