Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:Originally posted by Gary1953

Posted - 01/10/2008 : 8:41:38 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No offense taking, Gray

Gray?

Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO
    President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
    sh*t, can't type either.

Ebon...

Comment

I know the feelin.

Gary Sanders
      Nixa, MO
      President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
      Gary Sanders
      Nixa, MO

Comment

I know the feelin.

Gary Sanders
        Nixa, MO
        Gary Sanders
        Nixa, MO

Comment

The Airflow was a great car which was, unfortunately, a little to far ahead of it's time and didn't sell well. A similar thing happened some years ago with that Ford Taurus which was designed somewhat like a fish - we got it here also - a good try by Ford to push the design envelope - but it too was too far ahead of it's time.

I congratulate both Ford and Chrysler for their attempts at advanced design -it's too easy to go with the flow.

John Clements
          Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
          Lockleys South Australia
          John Clements
          Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

The Airflow was a great car which was, unfortunately, a little to far ahead of it's time and didn't sell well. A similar thing happened some years ago with that Ford Taurus which was designed somewhat like a fish - we got it here also - a good try by Ford to push the design envelope - but it too was too far ahead of it's time.

I congratulate both Ford and Chrysler for their attempts at advanced design -it's too easy to go with the flow.

John Clements
            Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
            Lockleys South Australia
            John Clements
            Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Working...
            X