South Bend parade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
    I ended up in a line of Studes that got lost along the way, but we managed to find our way downtown and had fun anyway.

The best part of the downtown cruise in was letting a couple of little kids and a few pinup girls hop into the '61 Hawk for photos. It's fun seeing people enjoy the cars hands-on.

You can add at least one more Stude to the cruise in count. When I got there in the '61, I walked to the hotel and drove the '64 Hawk out of the parking garage and parked it along the curb too.

Bob Henning, on behalf of Stephen, Danny, and myself, thank you for all that you did for us. It was a pleasure to see you again.
    On behalf of the Michiana Chapter, thank you guys for sponsoring our Meet at the Fairgrounds. We appreciate you, and all that you have done, and are doing. My wife getting in a Lark years ago at an International Meet was all it took for the bug to bite. I am so glad that you made someone's day by doing that, and doing that after being in a semi-cold building the entire day.

Comment

Working...
    X