Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw this featured over on BaT, 1959 Studebaker factory 4X4 Pickup

https://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/6113396497.html
    Money may not buy happiness, but it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.

I There are two for sale at South-Bend one very nice the other v/g running
    restorable vehicle

Comment

Dan,

When you picked up your Lark, there was just 40 miles east of you a restored Alaskan Blue 1959 4x4 V8 for sale at the price of the one on Columbus Craigslist for just about the same price. Bruce Sandburg owns it, knows the entire Arizona history, and it is still for sale. He has only advertised it in the local chapter newsletter.

Bob Miles
      Tucson AZ

Comment

Originally posted by 6hk71400 View Post
        Dan,

When you picked up your Lark, there was just 40 miles east of you a restored Alaskan Blue 1959 4x4 V8 for sale at the price of the one on Columbus Craigslist for just about the same price. Bruce Sandburg owns it, knows the entire Arizona history, and it is still for sale. He has only advertised it in the local chapter newsletter.

Bob Miles
        Tucson AZ
        Hi Bob.

It's not something I'm in the market for at the moment. In fact at the moment, I'm thinning out some of my collection. I don't have a museum, but I had nearly enough vehicles to start one. I'll probably sell off 4-5 more, cars and motorcycles, leaving me with 6 cars and 4 motorcycles. If I get another Studebaker, it will be either an Avanti or a Hawk.

Thanks for the tip about the truck tho. I bet it's a mighty fine looking vehicle.
        Money may not buy happiness, but it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.

Comment

Originally posted by kmul221 View Post
          I There are two for sale at South-Bend one very nice the other v/g running
          restorable vehicle
          Can you post pics and info of the ones at SB? Steve
          sigpic

Comment

I would sell my 4x4 for a little over half of what he is asking.
            Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

What 4x4 do you have for sale and any pictures would be appreciated? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X