Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Sal
    replied
    Nick, thanks, I'll check out the details on your page. Yes, please forward my info to the owner & ask him to contact me.

Steve, if you get the chance, ask the family to contact me about adding that show car wagon added into the registry.
    thanks,
    Mike Saltsgaver
    miso7@wabash.net

Leave a comment:

• Steve T
    replied
    A '66 V8 Wag, which the still-installed cowl streamer says is the '65 CNE auto show car (and apparently was also the wagon in the '66 brochure), has turned up locally; it belongs to a member of the well-known Graham family of Studebaker-dealership fame and popped up unheralded at the Peggy Sue's cruise on a Sunday evening a few weeks back...just after the battery in my camera had died...sigh...It's a gorgeous Wag, now painted what looks like a paler variant of Timberline Turquoise with a white roof. The rack up top sports a pair of surfboards. The Wag parked next to my dilapidated '62 Lark for a real Beauty-and-the-Beast combo...Two other local Wags are Paul Cronkwright's Chevy-engined, louver-hooded '63 custom and Bob Barrick's recently-redone '65 V8 in Bordeaux Red. No idea of serials on any of these three though.

S.

Leave a comment:

• ndynis
    replied
    Mike: If you click on the "Learn More" button on the right of the listing for that Wagonaire it shows all the information which I have on that unit except the owner. If you would like the owner to contact you I can send him your information and ask him to get in touch with you.

Thanks for the kind words about the Registry. If you have any suggestions for improvement, just let me know.
    Nick

Leave a comment:

• Mike Sal
    replied
    I had one of the wagonaires in my '66 list, but not C130656. Would you mind sharing what other info you have on it with me for the registry?
    thanks,
    Mike Sal

- - - Updated - - -

BTW...really like your registry site page.
    Mike Sal

Leave a comment:

• 57pack
    replied
    Yea! Have a pair of 1966 Wagonaires registered!

Leave a comment:

• ndynis
    replied
    wagonaire.info could use a lot more Wagonaires. It would seem like having a vehicle which could act as something like a exchange for all things only Wagonaire related would be useful but apparently that isn't such a good idea after all. I do thank those who have taken the time to add their information to the site and I'll keep it active.

Still not a single 1966 on the Registry.

Leave a comment:

• 57pack
    replied
    Bump, there must be more Wagonaire's out there?

Leave a comment:

• 57pack
    replied
    No 1966 Wagonaires registered so far.
    1964 is leading with 1963 and 1965 tied.

Leave a comment:

• ndynis
    replied
    Originally posted by 57pack View Post
    Bump, to let 1963 Wagonaire owners know you are included.
    Thanks for the help!

Leave a comment:

• 57pack
    replied
    Bump, to let 1963 Wagonaire owners know you are included.

Leave a comment:

• Wagonaire Registry web site now includes 1963 through 1966

Terry agreed that the 1963 Wagonaires should be included in the Wagonaire Registry as well as the Lark Registry so all you 1963 Wagonaire owners come on and get yours listed! Here is a link to the site:

Right now I think we have 6 Wagonaires, 2 of which are 1963.

If you do register, please let me know if you have any suggestions good or bad, positive or negative. The site has only been up three days and I want to try and get any bugs out of it right now if possible.

Thanks to all on the Forum who are always so willing to help!
    Nick
    Last edited by ndynis; 05-04-2017, 02:03 PM. Reason: correct typo
Working...
X