"Fargo" Pick-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by klifton1 View Post
    This is an early gate. Maybe F1 or F100.
    You mean M1 or M100!!

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by Dwain G. View Post
      The Navy Dodge pickups we were getting in the '90s had a metal plate on the driver's door that listed most of the Chrysler line including DeSoto!
      The Onan 3KW(?) generators, still in use in the Army and Marine Corp in the early 1990s, said, "Studebaker Corporation" on the data plate.

Comment

Have a an aquantince of mine who owned a Dodge dealership in the 1970's.
        He had placed a vehicle order for a Dodge 4x4 pickup for a customer, sold, rush. Upon receiving the truck it came through badged Fargo. He was upset as the customer was coming to pick up his new truck that evening.
        He tried to find Dodge emblems and a tailgate but couldn't get them in time.
        When the customer came into the dealership, Phil explained and apologized for the mixup. Much to his surprise the customer was pleased with the Fargo name. The customer explained he'd have the only one in the area!
        You never know.
        sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
        Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
        "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

Originally posted by fargoguy View Post
          I have several Fargo trucks- hence my handle- we had all the cool stuff in Canada - we also had Mercury trucks!
          We have the odd Fargo down here too. This ad covers all Chrysler corp bases.......
          https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/corn...ute/1145540788

Comment

I had a 1972 W-300 4x4 truck in the early '80's, as I recall the data plate mentioned Fargo.

If you have never seen the movie "Fargo", I highly recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by Guido View Post
              I had a 1972 W-300 4x4 truck in the early '80's, as I recall the data plate mentioned Fargo.

If you have never seen the movie "Fargo", I highly recommend it.
              Both seasons of the TV series are really good, also.
              RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
              4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
              5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

Working...
              X