Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good, we have north and south directions covered , Ed

Comment

So we had a nice turnout of Eight cars, Avanti II 1966 Daytona Sport Sedan1965 Daytona Sport Sedan 1965 Daytona Waginairre 1964 Champ 1964 Challenger 2 Dr 1956 Power Hawk 1955 Coupe. ...All in a Line, an attention grabbed for Sure! Meeting up before the show worked great allowing us all to be in a row, it was really a neat sight!

Comment

(65 Wagon check your power steering hoses one looks dangerously close to the road )

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	1713741
          Originally posted by 64V19816 View Post
          (65 Wagon check your power steering hoses one looks dangerously close to the road )
          Thank you, I will address that issue as well as a few more! This was the Wagonaires first outing an there a few bugs to be ironed out. Met some great folks from the Garden State Chapter. Here's a few photos of our line up. Click image for larger version

Views:	2
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	1713739Click image for larger version

Views:	1
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	1713740
          sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
          Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
          "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

Do not forget the great fathers day show in Long Branch, NJ over 1000 cars line the beach at Pier Village!! A must go to show.....
            Originally posted by jts359 View Post
            Its also on the GSC Calender , Ed

Comment

It was a very nice show 9 Studes showed up , We couldn't have had better weather , Bill thanks for posting the pics , Ed

Comment

Perfect weather and good company. BTW - the Power Hawk mentioned above was my gold and cream Sky Hawk.

Comment

There was a good flea market there and a few of us picked up some decorations for their homes and man caves , Laura and I gave away several Turning Wheels and Keystone keynotes magazines , One gentleman said he had a 53 or 54 coupe as a company car back in the day , So I went thru the magazines we had and found the same car he had on a cover , I gave it to him and he was very happy , We may have to do it again, Ed

Comment

Working...
                  X