Studie Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studie Artwork

My garage's walls are covered with original artwork, photos and vintage ads. I though I'd run out of space, but yesterday i moved some things around and now there's quite a bit more display space. I'm looking for anything Studie-related, original and interesting to fill the space, as we all remember that "Nature abhors a vacuum."
    peter lee

I have created a set of 4 Studebaker Indy 500 Pace Car Prints (8" x 10") $15 plus postage, or can bring to the International meet in SB.

Comment

I sell a 2" X 3" full color Studebaker Hawk poster. It features all 15 Studebaker and Packard Hawks. PM me if interested.
      You will not be disappointed.
      Gary Sanders
      Nixa, MO

Comment

I have one of Gary's Hawk posters in my garage and it covers all the hawks perfectly a must have for display
        Highly recommend
        Joe

Joe Parsons

Comment

Dan has some nice Studebaker artwork or will do custom work of your car.......

http://www.dmccraryart.com/
          Jack White
          Charlotte,NC
          North Carolina Studebaker Drivers Club

Comment

Originally posted by plee4139 View Post
            I'm looking for anything Studie-related, original and interesting to fill the space, as we all remember that "Nature abhors a vacuum."

Yes, Nature and any kind of a collector...
            Hove you considered the artwork used on Studebaker International's catalogues? I believe the whole set is available.
            Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
            K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
            Ron Smith
            Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Working...
            X