• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shameless Plug - Ontario Chapter Swap Meet Saturday April 22, 2017

44nd Annual Ontario Chapter Spring Swap Meet

Badenoch Community Centre

Saturday, April 22
    YES! It’s the SAME regular annual successful swap meet in a relaxed familiar location, a neat collection of Studebakers and, of course, great coffee and conversation with your Studebaker friends.

Come one, come all and bring your friends to the Annual Ontario Chapter Swap Meet. (Ontario, CANADA) It’s a good time to dust off the Studebakers and drive them down to the Old Badenoch School. Bring any spare parts you have for sale. If you are on the hunt for some parts, now is the time to meet some of your fellow SDC members and see what they have to offer. There are still hundreds of Studebakers and lots of parts left in Ontario.

Blackboard WANTED and FOR SALE Ads. Sometimes you don't see the car or part you want, or it’s too big for a vendor to bring. ASK FOR IT, and you may find it or find the person that has it.

Date: Saturday April 22, 2017. 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. The doors will be opened at 8:30 a.m. and the coffee will be ready!!!!!!

Place: Badenoch Community Centre, less than 10 minutes away from Hwy.401 and Hwy 6 South.

Directions: From Highway 401, take Highway 6 South (Highway 6 South may also be called Brock Road). Just South of the Highway 401 is the very nice town of Morriston, with several antique stores. Turn left (East) on Wellington Road 36. Wellington Road 36 crosses Highway 401 to the north side of the Highway 401. As you enter Badenoch, (there's only a house or two, and they are not really on the corner) you'll see a sign in front of a field on the right hand side with BADENOCH on it. Turn right and the Badenoch Community Centre (school) is on the left. (If you are coming north on Hwy 6 to the meet and you cross Highway 401 on Highway 6, you've gone too far!)

Food: Bring your own picnic lunch if you wish. Donuts, drinks, coffee,and hotdogs will be available at nominal cost.

This is a club sponsored event:
    *** FREE !!!*** No admission charge or vending charges for all Studebaker enthusiasts! (tables available – please bring table protector).

Information is also on the Ontario SDC website:
    www.ontariosdc.ca or call PaulRevell (905) 584-6445

***** BRING PARTS!!! *****
    Last edited by 55s; 04-15-2017, 03:04 PM.

We'll see you there Paul !
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Always a great day, see you there .

Comment

I'll be there too!

Comment

Looking forward to it!
          Roger Hill

60 Lark Vlll, hardtop, black/red, Power Kit, 3 spd. - "Juliette"
          61 Champ Deluxe, 6, black/red, o/d, long box. - "Jeri"
          Junior Wagon - "Junior"

"In the end, dear undertaker,
          Ride me in a Studebaker"

Comment

I too am hoping to be there. It is time to start reducing my memorabilia so bring some nice money for some nice goodies.

Stu Chapman

Comment

Bump - This Saturday. Does anybody need anything to be brought?

Comment

Save me a hotdog, Paul. I'll be there, but lost 3 hours on the 401 last year because of some bad drivers. Hope to make it this year before everyone packs up to go home. Cheers. Bring me a hood for a 53 or 54 C/K? Doesn't matter if it's kinked.
                Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Yes, I have a few 1953 hoods but I would prefer that you come by my "warehouse" to look at stock. Unfortunately, with selling hotdogs, coffee, etc. and running the event I don't have a lot of time to slug big parts.

If its any consolation, last year I was also in that traffic jam (tractor trailer flipped) only about 5 minutes away on the 401. I could almost see the venue from the road. 2 hours late for me, but fortunately everybody just carried on!

Its not likely to happen again!

Comment

Hey Paul, looks like I'll make it down (finally). Looking for a rad for my 63 Lark 8 (you still have my "twin"?) and a delco-remy starter for a 59 truck v-8 4spd (1539580). Hope to see old friends again.

Doug
                    1963 Canadian Lark VY-6 4E2-122 Deluxe Scotsman

Bognor, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by s2d63lark View Post
                      Hey Paul, looks like I'll make it down (finally). Looking for a rad for my 63 Lark 8 (you still have my "twin"?) and a delco-remy starter for a 59 truck v-8 4spd (1539580). Hope to see old friends again.

Doug
                      i have a good 6 cal rad , only difference is the top Port is smaller . I took it off a 64 Cruiser
                      sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Yes, I still have the twin. Not enough time to remove a rad prior to the event. I don't think I have the truck V8 Starter.

Comment

Paul, starter fits all 59, 60 and 61 v-8's car and truck (at least that's what the parts book says).

Doug
                          1963 Canadian Lark VY-6 4E2-122 Deluxe Scotsman

Bognor, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Presume V8 Standard. The bendix length may be different for an automatic.

Comment

Sorry to be missing this one due to my geographical location. Hope you all missed me!

Allen
                              1964 GT Hawk
                              PSMCDR 2014
                              Best time: 14.473 sec. 96.57 MPH quarter mile
                              PSMCDR 2013
                              Best time: 14.654 sec. 94.53 MPH quarter

Victoria, Canada

Comment

Working...
                              X