Pinstriper at south bend meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinstriper at south bend meet?

I'd like to get some stripes on my CE, anybody who does that going to south bend? Wanna pick up some cash to help with the cost of the trip?
    Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Tom,
    The only guy I know in the Indianapolis area is, Billy Jay. I rather doubt he'd drive to S. Bend to stripe only one vehicle! <G> But, if you have no takers, I'll hook you up.

Jim
    "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
    their Memorials!

Comment

We have one in South Bend. I can make arrangement.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselJim View Post
        We have one in South Bend. I can make arrangement.
        Sounds worth a try. Thanks very much!

Comment

Allen Yuhasz is from South Bend. He did one of my cars in the parking lot @ Comfort inn on Friday night. Came out very nice.
          61 lark cruiser
          64 daytona 2dr hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by studerodder View Post
            Allen Yuhasz is from South Bend. He did one of my cars in the parking lot @ Comfort inn on Friday night. Came out very nice.
            That was just what I had in mind! PM me with an estimate of cost so I can bring some cash.

Comment

Allen was the one Diesel Jim was talking about to. If you have Facebook look up Allen Yuhasz to see some of his work.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X