Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SN-60
    replied
    Nice to see another '55 Speedster back on the road!

Leave a comment:

• t walgamuth
    replied
    Lovely car! Good work! I've always hankered for one of those.

Leave a comment:

• parts
    replied
    AWESOME !

My first car,,(1965) was going to be a 53 Stude w 331 Caddy, No idea if a real Studilac..still remember that light yellow coupe in that south side of Chicago guys garage, $700..and did always, I was talked out of it by my Dad and Uncles. Not so miserable as I bought a '57 Vette ($850). Still always wanted a 53 Coupe..
    Funny,,I don't remember the guys garage I bought the Vette,, But that Stude was in my dreams for 45 years..
    Took me only 45 years,,but it's waiting in the garage right now..until my morning getting it and my 53 Jaguar XK120se (owned 43 Years !) out for a ride in sunny Arizona..

Enjoy..

Leave a comment:

• vetteson
    replied
    Originally posted by drrotor View Post
    Love the very purposeful look of the Blackwalls and lack of side trim. It looks just like a '50's era muscle car ought to look! Me like.
    Thanks. You own a lot of Studebakers. Where do you sleep?

Leave a comment:

• drrotor
    replied
    Love the very purposeful look of the Blackwalls and lack of side trim. It looks just like a '50's era muscle car ought to look! Me like.

Leave a comment:

• Pat Dilling
    replied
    Very nicely done!! This would be a great car for the "Day 2" display at the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals.

Leave a comment:

• kmul221
    replied
    How do U keep cool with the front fender air vents filled in ?p

Leave a comment:

• Swifster
    replied
    Doug, you did a great job. Enjoy the summer with it.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Bates
    replied
    Very nice!

Leave a comment:

• bezhawk
    replied
    Speedway still offers the Offenhauser carb hats in a period correct, low profile, to clear the hood.
    http://www.speedwaymotors.com/Offenh...FUlNfgodO2cHKA

Leave a comment:

• sals54
    replied
    Thats a gorgeous looking Cruiser. I love it. Best looking dash of any Stude.

Leave a comment:

• DEEPNHOCK
    replied
    Nice looking ride!

Leave a comment:

• warrlaw1
    replied
    Well, mine had been run dry of oil, torque converter exploded, frozen and hit on the left front corner. Still worth every minute and better bang for the buck than a new car. I'd love the hear the Cadillac motor wind out.

Leave a comment:

• vetteson
    replied
    Thanks. Your '55 looked the same as mine when you got it, only mine had no motor..

Leave a comment:

• warrlaw1
    replied
    Sweet. I love that you painted the Caddy mill in 55 colours. Looks like Alberta Blue to me, but Studerich will correct me if I'm wrong (lol).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X