Lark heading for crusher- oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lark heading for crusher- oregon

This poor Lark is not salvageable but there are a few usable parts on it. Located in a junk yard in Independence, Oregon. PM me if you'd like to know where it's at, rear bumper is decent, driver fender didn't look too bad from what I could see of it and hood is fair. Most of the glass looks OK. Has a259, generator is still on it. Floor & frame are gone....
    Attached Files

See if those rear window regulators are okay and not stripped. I know it's WORK to get at them, but they are hard to find!

Craig

Comment

The red MGB-GT behind the Lark looks to be decent, has wire wheels.
      sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
      Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
      "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

Originally posted by 8E45E View Post
        See if those rear window regulators are okay and not stripped. I know it's WORK to get at them, but they are hard to find!

Craig
        Maybe a job for an air chisel.....

Comment

Originally posted by 63 R2 Hawk View Post
          Maybe a job for an air chisel.....
          Actually, its removing almost all the rear of the interior to get at them, meaning the seats and inside panels. And then to disconnect the glass from the regulator itself, which is all the work. Its only four bolts once one gets to them, so I don't think an air chisel would speed things up any.

Craig

Comment

The front ones from a hardtop are harder to find and easier to get out. Also the wing vent windows are of some value, and hard to find.
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

Basically ALL of the Mouldings are hard to find for Hardtops in good condition, Belt Mouldings; Chromed Castings and Stainless.
              StudeRich
              Second Generation Stude Driver,
              Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Working...
              X