Original T10 4 speed shifter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original T10 4 speed shifter

I have an original 4 speed shifter from a 63 Avanti. I don't need it just sitting on a shelf. Is it worth anything? The only thing missing is the shifter ball.
    1958 Transtar 3E6-122
    1958 Transtar 3E13-31
    1959 Transtar 4E7-122
    1959 Lark 2 door Wagon
    1960 Transtar 5E28-171
    1960 Lark Gasser
    1963 Daytona

Maybe $25.00 to someone who wants their Car 100% Original looking.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

I have a spare T-10 with no shifter, perhaps the two of them should get together?
      Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Rich hit the nail on the head. It may be worth more (or less) to someone wanting 100% originality, but for normal use it is just about useless. Don't scrap it though, as someone out there will be interested in it. Bill

Comment

Don't scrap it though, as someone out there will be interested in it. Bill
          If only to weld the stick on top of a Hurst to make it appear original.

jack vines
          PackardV8

Comment

You'll do better if you put it on eBay. I sold one 4 years ago for over $100.

Nick

Comment

I seem to recall getting over $100 for the shifters I sold many years ago as well. There are times when I sell items cheap just to be rid of them, but it would not be too tough to put it up on ebay and see what happens. A no-reserve sale would be quite telling. You never know when two "must have" buyers will show up and bid it up to $250. They are getting rarer these days.
              sals54

Comment

Working...
              X