StudebakerParts.Com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StudebakerParts.Com

I called on Sunday afternoon (Chris actually answered, not the expected voice mail) and had the parts INSTALLED on Tuesday. Pretty hard to beat the great service from Chris and Chuck.

Bill

I agree!!!
    Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
    '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
    '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
    '62 GT Hawk (4 speed, A/C, Power steering - running and DRIVING!)

Comment

yes, great online site, great service and great folks
      Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
      1961 Hawk 4-speed
      1967 Avanti
      1961 Lark 2 door
      1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

Comment

If I need parts asap they are the first, and usually only, place that I call.

Comment

You must have Popped for some VERY expensive Shipping, 1 Day Mon. to Tues. from Arizona to B.C. Canada!

Must have been the USPS Expedited overnight EXPRESS MAIL! Probably cost more than the Part!

The USPS is getting better and faster these days, to easily blow away FedX, UPS, Amazon etc.
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

I agree they're top notch, bought a few parts from them over the years.

Comment

Just bought a crankshaft hub installing tool from Studebaker parts.com , I had it in 3 days which isn't bad considering they are in Arizona and I am in Niagara Falls , NY .very happy with them.

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
                You must have Popped for some VERY expensive Shipping, 1 Day Mon. to Tues. from Arizona to B.C. Canada!

Must have been the USPS Expedited overnight EXPRESS MAIL! Probably cost more than the Part!

The USPS is getting better and faster these days, to easily blow away FedX, UPS, Amazon etc.
                Rich, I think you will find that Bill is in Arizona at the moment. If you check his signature , he lives in both places.
                To keep this on topic, I too have had great experience with Chuck and Chris.
                Mark Hayden
                '66 Commander
                Zone Coordinator
                Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

Yup, I always received great service from them!...always my first choice when searching for Studebaker parts.
                  Lou Van Anne
                  62 Champ
                  64 R2 GT Hawk
                  79 Avanti II

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzard View Post
                    I called on Sunday afternoon (Chris actually answered, not the expected voice mail) and had the parts INSTALLED on Tuesday. Pretty hard to beat the great service from Chris and Chuck.

Bill
                    That's funny. Most of the time I call I get Chris. She's lovely. Much nicer to talk to than that crusty ole' Chuck. No kiddin' Chuck.... how did you ever find such a delightful girl as Chris???
                    Just kiddin of course.
                    sals54

Comment

I have known them for many years and have dealt with them both as a buyer and seller and always the best people to deal with and even to be just around. They are true Studebaker people all the way.
                      Candbstudebakers
                      Castro Valley,
                      California

Comment

My dad lived out there and introduced me years ago. Two nicer people would be hard to find. I love the parts too. Rich
                        64 GT R1 4sp Hawk
                        Mohawk Trails Chapter SDC

Comment

We met in Benson AZ and had dinner together preparing for the Chuck Naugle first estate sale. And yes, the parts were shipped across Arizona not to Canada. Still it doesn't take away from my great experience of dealing with them. I concur with Sal's comments.
                          Bill

Comment

Working...
                          X