This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oct.15th sale

Sunday Oct. 15th I will be having a combination Studebaker swapmeet/garage sale/inventory reduction/parts identification/winter clean up at my residence in good ol' Delano Minnesota.Rough estimate is that I have over 2,000 Stude parts sitting around here(ok.that is including every washer,nut,etc)but I have C/K front and rear glass,sheetmetal,rear ends et al as I parted out 9 C/K's recently and Gord Richmond and I obtained 1,500 parts in a ebay deal earlier this Summer.That lot included more sheetmetal,Lark and Hawk parts as well as some 40's-early 50's stuff.Needless to say there is a lot of parts here and I need some room.For those in this area it is the same day as the famous Roadsters meet at the fairgrounds so I am having my sale from 11:00am until 6:00pm.I will have some refreshments on hand so drop on by and shoot the breeze,chat with other Stude fans andbuy something.lol.For directions email me.
    Mono mind in a stereo world

Bob,

I'm planning on being there and sent an e-mail many days ago for directions. I never heard back, so I figured I better try this before it's too late. Please send me an e-mail with directions to your place.
    "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Bob,

I'm planning on being there and sent an e-mail many days ago for directions. I never heard back, so I figured I better try this before it's too late. Please send me an e-mail with directions to your place.
      "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Just a reminder to those thinking of attending that tomorrow will be my garage sale.Most everything is laid out with the exception of all the stuff in my storage building.Ran out of time.Easy enough to go over and tour that stuff.

Comment

Just a reminder to those thinking of attending that tomorrow will be my garage sale.Most everything is laid out with the exception of all the stuff in my storage building.Ran out of time.Easy enough to go over and tour that stuff.

Comment

How about an address or phone number ?
            Klif

55 Speedster
            42 Champ Coupe
            55 Speedster/Street Machine
            63 Avanti R2
            64 Convertible R1

Comment

How about an address or phone number ?
              Klif