Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G T Joe
    replied
    I am ready for Combs , after a Hard day at the swap meet ready for their Famous Prime Rib

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied
    Originally posted by G T Joe View Post
    Hey Bill , if it doesn't work out there's always plan B Combs
    Let me know who's going to Coombs (yes, two "Os," by the way) Friday evening, JK. I think I'd like to take my wife there as she likes a good steak and hadn't planned on the buffet. BP

Leave a comment:

• JRoberts
    replied
    I sent in my reservations quite some time ago, but figured those in charge didn't want to take checks to the bank everyday and wait until they have a bunch of them before posting them.

I have not been to York for quite some time, but have told the folks that I am going dinner one night will be at Combs Tavern.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Pressler
    replied
    Originally posted by raoul5788 View Post
    I sent my check on February 21st, it cleared yesterday.
    I'm guessing there's a name list at the door or something.

Leave a comment:

• raoul5788
    replied
    I sent my check on February 21st, it cleared yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Pressler
    replied
    HAWK64, just a couple weeks ago even my wife said "I miss the white car". I must admit, I do too.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Pressler
    replied
    Originally posted by LarkTruck View Post
    Bill, you worry too much, chill man! Can't believe the USPS didn't do there job. I'm sure Gaye will chime in here tonight.

Jim
    Hey Jim, my Dad was a 27-year USPS employee so I'm sensitive to all that, LOL!

Joe is right...I've grown to love Coombs' Tavern in York. I could always go there if the buffet falls through, LOL!

Leave a comment:

• jclary
    replied
    If I make it to York, my "buffet" will probably consist of a dose of insulin, and a serving from a nearby drive-in window transported back to my motel room. My version of "room service."

Leave a comment:

• LarkTruck
    replied
    Bill, you worry too much, chill man! Can't believe the USPS didn't do there job. I'm sure Gaye will chime in here tonight.

Jim

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Bill Pressler View Post
    I sent my check in last week, before the deadline, but haven't seen it clear the bank and haven't heard anything. I know it's only been a week, but...

I have nothing at all to show that I paid.

How does this work? Does anybody know from past years?

Thanks!
    I seriously doubt that Gaye Liddick would stiff you. He is probably way busy now and I'm sure that if he can't accommodate you, he'll let you know soonest.

Leave a comment:

• G T Joe
    replied
    Hey Bill , if it doesn't work out there's always plan B Combs

Leave a comment:

• Madd Doodler
    replied
    Not sure Bill, last year was the first time they did this. I sent my check some time ago

Leave a comment:

• HAWK64
    replied
    Bill,
    Good luck with the confirmation on your check. Just this Sunday gone your former '63 Daytona Skytop R1 was parked next to my '64 GT Hawk at our American Car Show here in Melbourne along with another bunch of Studes. It still looks great.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Pressler
    started a topic York--Buffet at meet hotel

York--Buffet at meet hotel

I sent my check in last week, before the deadline, but haven't seen it clear the bank and haven't heard anything. I know it's only been a week, but...

I have nothing at all to show that I paid.

How does this work? Does anybody know from past years?

Thanks!
Working...
X