Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know of a source for "Production Build" specs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alex54 View Post
    My 54 sedan is the most original example of a classic that I have ever owned. It has as far as I can tell, almost all of the original parts. Up to this point, I've been a hot rodder at heart, so originality never bothered me. A correct restoration is a new challenge that I want to take. The problems are in the small details. For example, my gauge cluster is held in by different screws (flat and philips) of different sizes. I never thought such little things would bother me, but it does. Other things such as the original finish of the carburetor and linkages (plated or natural).
    Hi Alex, you hit on a nerve...what you're experiencing is exactly why I wish there was a reference book to at least assess. I wish I had the experience that some here have, who lived back in the day...I too was too young to remember the cars of yester-year. The Mopar reference books I mentioned in my original post are great for the muscle cars, but my Champion is far from a 1966 Dodge Coronet with a 426 Hemi...
    Best Regards,
    Sergio
    1948 Champion Regal Deluxe

Comment

Working...
    X