No announcement yet.

1929 Studebaker Roadster?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Guido said, I live less than 20 miles from the home of this car. If anyone is interested in it let me know. Who knows, I may even know the owner as well.
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

I don't know a lot about the 'antique' Studebaker automobiles, however I do recognise the tail lights as Studebaker. As I recall, the top says STOP and the bottom says Studebaker.

Seems to me to be apropos for succeeding owners to continue modifying the car. After all it is a custom. Once the car is this far past original, there really is no right way to do it except what the owner wants to do. All said and done, this is one of the better customs I've seen. It's a really nice looking car.
      Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
      K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Heap funny seller!!!

Comment

Originally posted by studeclunker View Post
          I don't know a lot about the 'antique' Studebaker automobiles, however I do recognise the tail lights as Studebaker. As I recall, the top says STOP and the bottom says Studebaker.

Seems to me to be apropos for succeeding owners to continue modifying the car. After all it is a custom. Once the car is this far past original, there really is no right way to do it except what the owner wants to do. All said and done, this is one of the better customs I've seen. It's a really nice looking car.
          No not even the tail lights are stude.

Comment

Working...
          X