No announcement yet.

Studebaker Car-Care Product Cans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi 61Lark. thank you. I check out a few of those products and they don't match the actual ones in the accessories brochure. I'm guessing those in the links above are the more modern version of some of the products available in 1948. - I do however thank you for the effort and the help.
    Best Regards,
    Sergio
    1948 Champion Regal Deluxe

Comment

Originally posted by ndynis View Post
      I would just like to thank Richard Quinn for always being so willing to share his knowledge and his huge physical collection of just about everything that ever had a Studebaker name on it. I have only been an addict for about 7 or 8 years and really enjoy getting to see some of the items that I would never otherwise even know existed: like about 90% of what is in the current photos!
      Thanks!
      Nick
      Thanks. Attaching below images of two large colorful display posters (2 X 3 foot+) that Studebaker sent out periodically for use in the parts and service areas of the dealership. These were new in the original mailing tubes when I found them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0484 forum.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	133.5 KB
ID:	1712727Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0483 forum.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	1712728
      Richard Quinn
      Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

Wow...Richard, where do you find all of this great stuff?
        Best Regards,
        Sergio
        1948 Champion Regal Deluxe

Comment

Those posters are great! I Have a few of those cans but didn't realize Studebaker had so
          Many different products.

Comment

Working...
          X