X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8E45E
    replied
    Originally posted by old fart View Post
    I am looking to get in touch with some of the registry managers that are listed and want to know if they still take care of that registry ? Here are some of the registries in question . 61 Lark (Dylan Wills ) 63-64 jet Thrust cars, 62-63 Skytop , 56-58 Sedan/wagon (Dave Galbeck) 52-58 Hardtop (Dan Branch ) 57 Golden Hawk (Dave Johnson ) , 56 Golden Hawk , 56J model (Frank Ambrogio ), 55 Speedster , Conestoga Wagons , 53-54 C&K , Frank Drumheller and all the truck registries he does ,Historical Studebaker of Austrailia ( Dave Pink ,Erskin Registry . Anyone can help me get in touch with any the fore mentioned will be appreciated . I can be reached at not4u@nlis.ca Thanks guys.
    Ron Ellerbe is the roster keep for Jet Thurst-powered Lark/Lark-types and G.T. Hawks.

For ALL 1962-64 G.T. Hawks, there is a registry here: http://www.studebakergthawkregistry.ca/

Craig
    Last edited by 8E45E; 02-21-2017, 06:38 PM. Reason: Spelling

Leave a comment:

• old fart
    replied
    Hey Norm :

Checked forum registry and it is current . You still in Devon and Christine hanging on ??

Leave a comment:

• StudeNorm
    replied
    On its way, Terry. You might need to update your email address in the forum register.

Leave a comment:

• old fart
    replied
    Hey Studenorm email me didn't get your message Old Fart not4u@nlis.ca

Leave a comment:

• old fart
    replied
    Hey Guys and Gals Too. Old Fart here have counted the number or registries that I know of and there are 39 so far with 16 still with no manager listed or email address either we are chugging along and need to find more yet . At least we are over the half way mark . This is not counting ones that could be started up so fuel those engines and pedal to the metal let's get going I know we can .

Old Fart Terry

Leave a comment:

• r1lark
    replied
    Terry, sent you a PM.

Paul

Leave a comment:

• old fart
    replied
    Hi Guys :
    I am looking to get in touch with some of the registry managers that are listed and want to know if they still take care of that registry ? Here are some of the registries in question . 61 Lark (Dylan Wills ) 63-64 jet Trust news , 62-63 Skytop , 56-58 Sedan/wagon (Dave Galbeck) 52-58 Hardtop (Dan Branch ) 57 Golden Hawk (Dave Johnson ) , 56 Golden Hawk , 56J model (Frank Ambrogio ), 55 Speedster , Conestoga Wagons , 53-54 C&K , Frank Drumheller and all the truck registries he does ,Historical Studebaker of Austrailia ( Dave Pink ,Erskin Registry . Anyone can help me get in touch with any the fore mentioned will be appreciated . I can be reached at not4u@nlis.ca Thanks guys .

Old Fart Terry

Leave a comment:

• old fart
    replied
    Have some more confidence in our club . Have just been informed we will be getting two new registries . One for the 64 Cruisers and one for the late model wagons 63-66 . Let's keep the ball rolling and get some more registries started we have a long way to go still .

Old Fart

Leave a comment:

• old fart
    replied
    Come on guys : There has to be more than a few interested in managing a registry ?? be on the look out when you Google Studebaker registries , Surprise surprise there are some new ones . Let hop to it and get on the history wagon and start one up . Email me glad to help you any time .

Old Fart Terry not4u@nlis.ca

Leave a comment:

• hausdok
    replied
    I've been wondering about the registry that Michael Williams used to have for Packard Hawks. I guess he no longer maintains it. Has anyone got his contact info? If so, I could probably take that one over if he no longer wants to manage it. It would just be a matter of transferring the file via email.

Leave a comment:

• Chris Pile
    replied
    That 1st statement about registrys being update is not correct
    Yup. I updated on my '66 Wagonaire a couple years ago when I sold it.

Leave a comment:

• Commander Eddie
    replied
    With Terry's information and help I am setting up a registry for '55 President Sedans. If anyone has one to add to this registry please PM me and I will let you know what information I need. Photos are welcome, I just don't know yet how they will be included. I'll work that out as I get further in to this. I'm just learning so this should be interesting. Mark Wheeler has been informed as well.

Leave a comment:

• 2R5
    replied
    Originally posted by old fart View Post
    Hi again folks :

I have had a very interesting time since I last posted "Empty Registries " I have talked to Mark Wheeler and he says there has been no up date on registries for at least 6 years and the only thing that has been done is as some one informs him of a registry he posts it immediately . It has been suggested that some of the missing registries could be combined which to me makes a hole lot of sense . If we were to make a registry for every year and model the list would be almost endless . As there is registries for the 64 Convertibles and one for the Hard Tops and there isn't one for the Commanders someone should start one for those models say 64-66 Commander / Challenger Registry and there is no registry for the 63 model cars this one could include all 63's Wagons , Convertibles , Hard Tops ,and Sedans . Going back further someone could form one for the 50-51 coupes Champion ,Commander and whatever else would fit into it nicely . There are many open opportunities for someone to make a difference in our club . It does take some effort at the beginning but as long as you keep on top of things maybe once or twice a week things should go nicely . Look at all the new friends and information you'll have and knowledge that you have made a difference in a fellow members life . So are we going to find more people to form and manage a new registry or what . If you are wanting to know more or would like some help setting one up you may email me at not4u@nlis.ca and I would be more than happy and honored to answer any questions or help you set that new registry up . SPRING IS AROUND THE CORNER I THINK . Lets hear from lots of people and make this work .

Old Fart
    That 1st statement about registrys being update is not correct , I bet I have sent in at least 1/2 dozen updates for the 66 Daytona registry in the last year .... in fact I just updated it this morning . Mark is always very quick on responding as well .

Leave a comment:

• old fart
    started a topic New Registry managers needed

New Registry managers needed

Hi again folks :

I have had a very interesting time since I last posted "Empty Registries " I have talked to Mark Wheeler and he says there has been no up date on registries for at least 6 years and the only thing that has been done is as some one informs him of a registry he posts it immediately . It has been suggested that some of the missing registries could be combined which to me makes a hole lot of sense . If we were to make a registry for every year and model the list would be almost endless . As there is registries for the 64 Convertibles and one for the Hard Tops and there isn't one for the Commanders someone should start one for those models say 64-66 Commander / Challenger Registry and there is no registry for the 63 model cars this one could include all 63's Wagons , Convertibles , Hard Tops ,and Sedans . Going back further someone could form one for the 50-51 coupes Champion ,Commander and whatever else would fit into it nicely . There are many open opportunities for someone to make a difference in our club . It does take some effort at the beginning but as long as you keep on top of things maybe once or twice a week things should go nicely . Look at all the new friends and information you'll have and knowledge that you have made a difference in a fellow members life . So are we going to find more people to form and manage a new registry or what . If you are wanting to know more or would like some help setting one up you may email me at not4u@nlis.ca and I would be more than happy and honored to answer any questions or help you set that new registry up . SPRING IS AROUND THE CORNER I THINK . Lets hear from lots of people and make this work .

Old Fart
Working...
X